Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Meme Hello my name is pancakecel

Yes but it won't make you stop coming back to me for attention
Its you that wanted my attention, hence why you made this thread. Already forgot that bitch boy?

@Ryuk! you are a newfag GrAY @Pancakecel is a much more valued member than you likely ever will be.

Wow, I commented a couple of times on your GrAY garbage, and already am living rent free in your head jfl.

This site isn't for you, twink. Soyddit is that way
You're cool

Don't pretend that you give a damn about what I went through, if you did you'd never act like that towards me.

But whatever, you're just another internet bully at the end of the day
You're an idiot

I contribute nothing to this forum. I have no friends irl and I spend my day being an asshole on a public forum because I think it makes me better than the rest of them.

I watched the joker once and I was struck. Ever since then I made the movie my whole personality.

I will probably die a miserable fuck and no one will care.
Hello pancakecel. Glad to meet you.

If you want to go after a cuck go after @Chudpreet and mention my name it scares him
I don’t even have you on ignore, faggot, I just don’t care to respond to you

Your troon ass is so insignificant you have to infiltrate an incel forum and desperately try to get my attention

Good he's banned, nothing of value lost