Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Help a brocel out :(

P

poorbalkantruecel

Self-banned
-
Hey as you can see in my name I live in a poor third world shithole country.
Can someone give me advice how to earn some money online ( even 10€ a day would be good). I'm very poor :( :cryfeels:

What is your income level and source?

I haven't ever earned online anything.

Steal from local kebab vendor

10 euros is a lot, I can eat for a week with it. I mostly eat just oat flakes and milk.

Can someone give me advice how to earn some money online ( even 10€ a day would be good). I'm very poor :( :cryfeels:
Start onlyfans.

1 kg of oat flakes costs 75 cents in Lidl. How much in your country? Fatless milk costs 63 cents, used to cost 59 cents in Lidl a few months ago.

Filling out surveys. My dad makes like 80 dollars a month or something

1 kg of oat flakes costs 75 cents in Lidl. How much in your country? Fatless milk costs 63 cents, used to cost 59 cents in Lidl a few months ago.
I shop at Lidl also, the ultimate incel supermarket.

Quality is surprisingly very good

what's that
''Drop shipping is a retail fulfillment method in which a business doesn't keep the products it sells in stock. When a drop shipping retailer sells a product, it purchases the item directly from a third party (a manufacturer, wholesaler, or another retailer) that ships the product directly to a customer.''

Basically, you buy a product from X price (usually from manufacturers) and sell it on a site or a store for a higher price (also making the manufacturer deliver it)

Last edited:
I shop at Lidl also, the ultimate incel supermarket.

Quality is surprisingly very good
Can you tell me how much those cost there in your Lidl you use?

sounds like you live in Germany, nice. milk costs 80 cent here and flakes idk tbh

maybe if you have bitcoin wallet

what is half pint?

VAT for food in Germany is only 7%, it is 14 % where I am.
Actually I think it's 1 pint. I think it's like 568 millilitres.

Cost 50p at supermarkets (including Lidl) for 1 pint of semi skim milk.

How to make money? The secret is to have money. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

I‘m a poor fag myself, sorry, man.

Start a YouTube channel and beg for money donations on it.

DSP aka DarksydePhil is a good example of how to do this.
Egg Man also did this well, and he didn't even beg.

Last edited:
Join a food delivery service.

Oh, you said online. I don't know. Can you do anything useful? Then try Fiverr or similar platform.

Last edited:
You're a mega autist right? Are you actually good at maths
I have asperger syndrome but I’m not good with maths, assuming you mean without a calculator. I had trouble paying attention in schools I went to to be honest.

Im am also broke poor bastard from Balkans, its not easy making money here, especially in winter.

It's minimum wage so I don't pay tax
20 hours per week
UK IS A FUCKING GOOD COUNTRY, NO VAT AT ALL FOR FOOD AND NO TAX FOR MINIMUM WAGE SALARY. What the fuck? And BTW, this @IncelCream user has a very attractive face and is at prime.

UK IS A FUCKING GOOD COUNTRY, NO VAT AT ALL FOR FOOD AND NO TAX FOR MINIMUM WAGE SALARY. What the fuck? And BTW, this @IncelCream user has a very attractive face and is at prime.
I think we have VAT but it's decent, housing is expensive depending where you live tho, outside london it's better

I think we have VAT but it's decent, housing is expensive depending where you live tho, outside london it's better
Read again. VAT is 20 in the UK, but zero for food. In Finland VAT is 24 and 14 for food.

Some good suggestions ITT, I heard Fiverr is good if you just know very basic Photoshop skills.

Also register here:
People pay you just to hang with them apparently
I have asperger syndrome but I’m not good with maths, assuming you mean without a calculator. I had trouble paying attention in schools I went to to be honest.
Dam there must be some autistic thing you're good at, very often it's maths.

I'm good at math tbh, I can work out numbers quickly.

Last edited:
U never gonna get rich by earning money. U scam people.

Break the law.

You can start off by stealing items from local supermarket and reselling. Pricey razors in supermarket go for $20-30. You can head to the shop in the morning when minimal staff and no security guard. Throw tons into your bag make sure face mask on. That's an easy $500 right there.

Will need to hit different shops that are a good distance apart. Make sure face mask on and hoodie on

Break the law.

You can start off by stealing items from local supermarket and reselling. Pricey razors in supermarket go for $20-30. You can head to the shop in the morning when minimal staff and no security guard. Throw tons into your bag make sure face mask on. That's an easy $500 right there.

Will need to hit different shops that are a good distance apart. Make sure face mask on and hoodie on
:yes:

Break the law.

Word. The secret ingredient is crime

View: https://youtu.be/aAtv32O5Wyk&t=99

I'll paypal you 100$ if you PM me a picture of your mom's tits with her holding a time stamped note saying I'm a whore like all foids

sorry bro:feelsbadman: I'm in the same situation as you and know how it feels. I don't have any advice to give you. I myself have a bachelor degree from a reputed first world country university but still can't find a job in my third-world shit hole :cryfeels:My degree cost me $100k :feelscry: