Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Help me guys

• Thread starter IrritableBowelCel
  • Start date
IrritableBowelCel

IrritableBowelCel

church of st. diegocel
Which one of these needs to be fixed to escape my situation. And how to fix/mitigate each:
  • Ogre looks (big lips, nose, rectangle face)
  • High pitch voice
  • Asocial

I am Gay I am 100% faggot . I admit fingering my boypussy and rubbing my clitty very frequently under a wallpaper of knajjd portraits and looking at his post history. He Never capitalizes his sentences in an eboyish kind of way Which turns me Hard as a Rock and raises my hopes that some day I can Groom him into accepting me as a Servant and Worshipper to his Hot Twink Feet.

My sole (haha pun, get it?) purpose here is to proselytize my Religion to other Incels (Mainly Twinks) and my number 1 Fantasy is having a Twink Fake Cel like Weed turn bi curious and engage in Lewd Acts with me over the Computer.. I am on an endless journey to collect Feet Pics from Twink Fakecels on here and worship them by glazing them with my Seed.

On Reddit , i make a lot of compliment to cute r/IncelSelfies boys in order to groom them into supplying me with Feet Pics and masturbatory fantasies. Aside from that, My other Favorite subreddits are r/Twinks, r/TwinkFeet, r/PublicBoys, r/TwinkLove and r/Sounding. In reality , I am a staunch defender of Feminism and believe in Liberation of womne from patriachy (less competition for me). Infact, I may be some what of a Woman myself. After all, I have a very sensitive Clitty and tight virgin BoyPussy and wear Girl Clothes like Blue White Striped stockings in public. I've also asked members of my college's LGBT Student Org if I should go on estrongen and spiro and they all told me "You Go Girl!".

Honestly, I belive the whole "incel " cause i one big joke since we can all appreciate ourselve as Twinks and give in to our Patriarchal Inhibitions. I myself have no problem getting erect and ejaculating to most r/IncelSelfies (aside from PoCs, which is not of my Culture), Infact, the whole Incel Persona and the Immaturity and Boyishness it entails Turns me on Immensely and fuels most of my day-to-day Sexual Fantasies, and The Mere Idea of Knajjd Taking Off His Shoes and letting me worship his Feet will be Forever in My Mind.

Thats pretty cringey tbh.

Which one of these needs to be fixed to escape my situation. And how to fix/mitigate each:
  • High pitch voice
  • Asocial
all three of them.
- Surgery or nothing.
- Smoke or nothing.
- depends on whether you are at school or work.

This is the root cause. Surgerymax. You must take a look to this forums:
  • High pitch voice
Will be solved if you fix your looks.
That´s your own fault unless you are beyond repair.

This is the root cause. Surgerymax. You must take a look to this forums:

Will be solved if you fix your looks.

That´s your own fault unless you are beyond repair.
What are the ways to fix those without paying?

• High pitch voice
  • Asocial

I really think being asocial is a big problem, although I understand that it isn't everything.

Continuing to interact with people somehow is probably the most important thing to do.

Help me Obi-Wan Kenobi, you're my only hope