Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious [Help Needed] My brother got rejected AGAIN

KV3

KV3

Banned
-
https://incels.is/threads/my-younger-brother-just-got-destroyed-on-prom.25537/

refer to this thread for context on the first time

I'm kind of speechless right now. I told him bluepilled stuff like you guys said and it inspired him to ask out ANOTHER girl. I don't have any pics to go off this time but she was supposedly a nerdy chubby girl (so probably his looksmax or somewhere around there). This time he asked her as JUST FRIENDS. And he got turned down AGAIN.

I seriously don't know what to do he's legit depressed. My parents say he's not eating much and rarely leaving his room. He's legit never been this depressed in his life he's usually a relatively happy go lucky kid.

I don't want to be a failure as a brother because then I would be a failure at everything.

Incels.me is the proper medication.

Just be supportive. He needs someone to lean on right now, and a fellow incel knows the struggle.

At least he's got lower inhib than me, maybe you should tell him that he can surgerymaxx, it gives me hope.

make him an account here.

Introduce him to this site .

It's time to have "the talk" with him. You can help him coping by telling him that he still has a chance and that he still young enough to looksmaxx. That should keep him going for a good period of time.

Don't send him here, you'll just make him more feel more miserable than he is at the moment. Have him find this place on his own if you really want him here.

Bluepill him: "Wait until college. You'll have more opportunities."

But then that might ask him how your dating life going, and would open up a whole box of things.

Bluepill him: "Wait until college. You'll have more opportunities."

But then that might ask him how your dating life going, and would open up a whole box of things.

This. Normans always cope with the "it's always better around the corner". They say it about high school, college, late 20s, 30s, 40s, and in the nursery home. It's fucking over, but make him think it's just around the corner.

Yakuzamaxing or even chiggamaxing is the only way.

Make him an account and welcome him to the club boyo.

The blackpill will surely end his suffering. It is better to get him to accept the truth now instead of prolonging his misery. He needs a reason for why he got rejected and you can provide him with that reason.

Just wanna give your bro a hug tbh. Did the roastie whores really laugh at him?

Tell him to slap her in the face.

your brother is way too low inhibition for his own good

He needs to join this website, it is clearly over these days for sub 5 men.

mercy kill him. it is the most compassionate thing you could do as an older brother

Show him this

Attachments

• IMG_20180303_151703.jpg
    IMG_20180303_151703.jpg
    86.1 KB · Views: 76
Who is the better looking incel of the duo: you or your brother ?

atleast he's approaching, a lot of volcels here don't even approach lol.

tell him that you also didn't have anyone and prom and tell him to stop bitching