Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I was raised by a single dad.

Lifeisbullshit95

Lifeisbullshit95

Another day, another mental breakdown.
★★★★
I was raised by a single dad. He taught me almost all the basic and fundamental skills and now I can do almost anything(I even know how to weld). I'm a handyman. I never called someone to help me to fix something.

If I had been raised by a single mom I would have probably been a disaster. My mom at 35 gave birth to my little step-brother and now he's almost 10 but he can't even speak the language properly and he has cognitive issues because his mom gave him a bad diet poor in nutrients and vitamins. He can't tie his shoes. He can't even wipe his ass correctly. His attention span is 30-sec max.

Single mothers are the cancer of humanity.

yeah, women are subhuman cattle
Even educated women are usually retards outside of the subject they memorised

i already knew what how this thread would go and I completely agree. Dads are essential for a man's development I was partly raised by a single mom. I visited my dad , but at the time he did not give a shit about anything and drank or watched football all day after work.

Most children nowadays are being raised by single mothers hence why we see so many man-children like myself. I am just as bad as your 10 year old step-brother.

If you didn't have a strong father figure present in your life chances are that it's brutally over unless you are on the HTN spectrum.

yeah, women are subhuman cattle
Even educated women are usually retards outside of the subject they memorised
One drunk man is more intelligent than 3 women with PhDs.

I was raised by a single dad. He taught me almost all the basic and fundamental skills and now I can do almost anything(I even know how to weld). I'm a handyman. I never called someone to help me to fix something.

If I had been raised by a single mom I would have probably been a disaster. My mom at 35 gave birth to my little step-brother and now he's almost 10 but he can't even speak the language properly and he has cognitive issues because his mom gave him a bad diet poor in nutrients and vitamins. He can't tie his shoes. He can't even wipe his ass correctly. His attention span is 30-sec max.

Single mothers are the cancer of humanity.
I had a chad father, so chad infact he only watched movies with me then went out to meetings

Attentive, caring, high EQ and high IQ fathers are better single parents than mothers with the same attributes. It’s very rare to find this though. It’s similar to the IQ bell curve. The average mother is better than the average father but the BEST father is better than the BEST mother

but at the time he did not give a shit about anything and drank or watched football all day after work.
this but even when he was at home for weeks without working jfl
Can't wait for both of them to drop dead

this but even when he was at home for weeks without working jfl
Can't wait for both of them to drop dead
brutal af neglect is what leads to suffering later on in life both from peers and parents because they either work too much or are too focused on their hobbies instead of teaching their kids the essentials of life.

What most parents don't understand is that once they reproduce their hobby must become the child , not the booze or the stupid TV which fries their brain with propaganda.

They are worse than the zoomers they claim are 24/7 in front of the screen.

brutal af neglect is what leads to suffering later on in life both from peers and parents because they either work too much or are too focused on their hobbies instead of teaching their kids the essentials of life.

What most parents don't understand is that once they reproduce their hobby must become the child , not the booze or the stupid TV which fries their brain with propaganda.

They are worse than the zoomers they claim are 24/7 in front of the screen.
yeah they literally stacked the odds against me as much as possible :feelscry:
I just hope their alcoholism kills them within the next 5 years

When I was a teen I complained to my mother about my shit life and childhood, and word for word her only answer was "but it made my life easier".
She's been unemployed since I was born.

Mogs me. I grew up with both parents but if your dad is a beta then its not much different than growing up with a single mom because the dad has basically no say

There's no welding for your face.

Mogs me. I grew up with both parents but if your dad is a beta then its not much different than growing up with a single mom because the dad has basically no say
Yeah, very true.

I don't know any life skills, my "dad" and mom never taught me anything. I have to use google for everything and due to autistic misinterpretation of instructions I usually fuck it up.

I don't know any life skills, my "dad" and mom never taught me anything. I have to use google for everything and due to autistic misinterpretation of instructions I usually fuck it up.
My father stayed next to me when we had a problem and he said "How do we fix this? Come here and watch and learn"