Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Help! Should I commit with a polyamorous single mother?

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/AsianMasculinity/comments/1bv3exw/help_should_i_commit_with_a_polyamorous_wf_single/

Met a hot WF in her late 30s she has a two small kids. We have a lot in common, geek and humorous. Intimacy is really amazing. Best I ever had. It helps that she works out every week. She is my first WF relationship (i have a preference for WF) The thing is that she likes to date other guys as well but wants to settle with me.
Curious thing: When we all go out together I get stares from strangers. They see my face, her face and the face of her children that obviously do not look nothing like me. One is half black other white.

This has to be larp :lul: :lul: :lul:

@StonePath least cucked ricecel

AsianMasculinity :lul: :lul: :lul: fucking over man

Looksmatching in 2024.

These guys are so pathetic. They make SouthAsianMasculinity copers look like nihilists.

Welcome to "masculinity" in 2024... these guys are running men, as a whole, into the fucking ground.

That's pathetic, I feel sad for him.

cuck fully supports this leech foid who is 20 years his senior, has two kids from different men and is broke herself, and STILL considers himself lucky.
Just fucking lol, this has to be trolling, what a waste of rage

I’d rather die than subject myself to this

He should fuck her CUNT then piss off. What a cuck trying to stay with this roastie.

Noodlecels can only score white foids who are below them in every regard. :lul:

Slaving away at two jobs to pay for a polyamourous post-wall single mother. Just lol. Poor Asians.

at least the comments on reddit are sensible

2024 04 17 14 00 50 Careful Toe 7783 u Careful Toe 7783   Reddit  Mozilla Firefox

"Settle" with him for him to raise other's offspring

Riceceldom and Ricecuckism are so fucking brutal

r/AsianMasculinity

Which part of this, exactly, is meant to be "masculinity"??

Call me a volcel but I wouldn't

cuck fully supports this leech foid who is 20 years his senior, has two kids from different men and is broke herself, and STILL considers himself lucky.
Just fucking lol, this has to be trolling, what a waste of rage

Curious thing: When we all go out together I get stares from strangers. They see my face, her face and the face of her children that obviously do not look nothing like me. One is half black other white.
Please be a larp :lul::lul:

"She enjoys having multiple partners..!"
:soy::soy:
Also the selkie foid keeps dming me on cuckkit obviously toilet has an account here
But its so funny to see her rot here :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Also the selkie foid keeps dming me on cuckkit obviously toilet has an account here
But its so funny to see her rot here :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
Lmao now she got full protection and will browse our forum with two accounts kek well done admin.

The post implicates this isn't his first sexual relationship. How do normies copulate so frequently? I'm beginning to think this whole submission or openness to cuckoldry is necessary to experience sexual intimacy. The girl must be a pervert too because it seems like she wants a child of every color: white, then black, and now yellow? When she's finished foraging the planet for its racial diversity she'll move on to sexual orientation. Brutal.

Reddit at its best!

I HAD NO PROBLEM WITH THAT”
:soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:

The post implicates this isn't his first sexual relationship. How do normies copulate so frequently? I'm beginning to think this whole submission or openness to cuckoldry is necessary to experience sexual intimacy. The girl must be a pervert too because it seems like she wants a child of every color: white, then black, and now yellow? When she's finished foraging the planet for its racial diversity she'll move on to sexual orientation. Brutal.
jesus christ :feelspuke:

The post implicates this isn't his first sexual relationship. How do normies copulate so frequently? I'm beginning to think this whole submission or openness to cuckoldry is necessary to experience sexual intimacy.
Most people here could betabux and/or settle for a fat woman. But, doing so will just make your lives worse so why bother.