Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Here I am trying to buy a house here and the council decides to trash the city

What should I do?

• Total voters
Hoppipolla

Hoppipolla

hop on jj2
★★★★★

Apparently Oxford was the first and we're the second. Ugh.

What now >.<

I don't know if I should buy this house because surely this will impact property prices here and cost me loads. It's an investment property mainly so I don't have to stay living in this city myself.

Just wanted to share this insane situation and maybe get some opinions!

Buy it and give it to me

mogs me ,i only have 40 dollars to my name.The only house I can buy is a cardboard box from the bum that lives down the street,

Fake news! Pls stop using Dailymotion since they're proven to fake or in this case exaggerate a lot of news

Here's Canterbury Official city planning:

1- they'll not prohibe cars but reduce the need for cars
2- u are still able to go around on the neighborhoods
3- this is a proposal aka it can be changed by you the citizen.

Fake news! Pls stop using Dailymotion since they're proven to fake or in this case exaggerate a lot of news

Here's Canterbury Official city planning:

1- they'll not prohibe cars but reduce the need for cars
2- u are still able to go around on the neighborhoods
3- this is a proposal aka it can be changed by you the citizen.

Dailymotion?

Also - https://www.oxfordmail.co.uk/news/2...te-neighbourhoods-agrees-highways-councillor/

" Duncan Enright, Oxfordshire County Council's cabinet member for travel and development strategy, told the Sunday Times: "It's going to happen definitely." "

"He insisted the controversial plan would go ahead whether people liked it or not."

"He insisted the controversial plan would go ahead whether people liked it or not."
Yeah he just need to get approved by... Wait by the people, that's crazy.

They have public transportation don't they?

I never said they didn't.

But do you really want to entrust all your freedom of movement to the state? While the elite all fly around in private jets?

Maybe the lesson here is that you can't use cars but you can use planes and maybe helicopters also, lol

I never said they didn't.

But do you really want to entrust all your freedom of movement to the state? While the elite all fly around in private jets?

Maybe the lesson here is that you can't use cars but you can use planes and maybe helicopters also, lol
Lol. Again, I'm against so rough of a decision but something needs to be done, our planet is dying because of cars y'know. Maybe making electric cars more affordable would be a better decision.

Lol. Again, I'm against so rough of a decision but something needs to be done, our planet is dying because of cars y'know. Maybe making electric cars more affordable would be a better decision.

Where IS climate change though? I mean, aren't we supposed to be underwater by now?

I haven't seen any change at all.

Funny how the powers that be love to malign conspiracy theorists.

We don't need conspiracy theories anymore - their plans are in plain sight!

Where IS climate change though? I mean, aren't we supposed to be underwater by now?

I haven't seen any change at all.
It doesn't happens that quick, we live on a really big planet after all. I plan on ascending having a wife and caring for my babies and i would hate having the future generations paying for something we did.

It doesn't happens that quick, we live on a really big planet after all. I plan on ascending having a wife and caring for my babies and i would hate having the future generations paying for something we did.

I've been told it's 5 years away for 25 years now, lol

@Hoppipolla there u go, kid.

From NASA themselves

@Hoppipolla there u go, kid.

From NASA themselves

Why "themselves"? lol

The thing is I have never in my life seen anything that is a clear sign that anything is happening. Everything is precisely the same as it was 25 years ago, say.

I mean, what cities or even towns have we lost, here in the UK? Honestly, places were supposed to be underwater by now. I'm getting impatient, lol

I guess at least if it happens I won't have to deal with these darn authoritarians anymore!

EDIT -- Also, even our leaders don't seem to believe it.

They claim the UK will become boiling hot in the future and yet build houses with ever-increasing amounts of insulation.

And they claim human beings drive climate change and yet allow so much immigration that the populations of our countries are going through the roof!

Last edited:
Moving off of the climate thing for a sec, an equally big issue with an area doing this is that they become the guinea pig.

If it all goes wrong then we're left with a damaged city and a big bill.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back