Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I crave love and a family and a house and im mad AF now

Lonelyus

Lonelyus

Freak of nature
★★★★★
Like seriously, Are they expecting me to wage my entire life for nothing? Not even being able to krempi so i can make a family for myself?

Been a wagie for 7 years before, Now NEET, Atleast i can rot in peace until further notice which i will KILL MYSELF if i have to go back!

The fuck do i exist for then? Are they this rude and snyde about it? Its not fucking motivating!

I would work if i HAD something to work FOR! Work for? What is there to work for? NOTHING!, NADA!
Just scraps they print out in 5 min on the money printer of the federal reserve and we have to wage our entire lives for it, WITH NOTHING IN RETURN BECAUSE BOOMERS OWN EVERYTHING AND PRICES ARE TOO DAMN HIGH, FUCK PAYING INTEREST RATES BECAUSE SOME GUY PUNCHED IN A NUMBER ON A SCREEN FOR 5 MINUTES AND THEN MORE MILLIONS WAGING TO GET OLD THEN THE HOUSE WILL EVENTUALLY BE RESOLD AGAIN TO SOME OTHER SUCKER.

3695153 1696965175181

Fuck it, If i have to suffer in chronic pain with no gov help for my chronic pains ill be stuck as a parasite sucking up its resources, IM not going back to work because i dont have the energy for it, Challenge accepted! FUCK YOU!

A man need something to work for and something to fight for.

No idea why the fuck i even exist anymore, Cant even buy a shotgun to finish the job (MYSELF)

86263490 2721947424
Me after getting 100% completion list in Yakuza 3 and noticing there ...

Last edited:
Neets.me seems like a good place for you to visit

Neets.me seems like a good place for you to visit
I was banned from it because i said i like spaghetti, I tried applying for a new account but was rejected.

What spaghetti ever do to them? :feelsseriously:

I was banned from it because i said i like spaghetti, I tried applying for a new account but was rejected.

What spaghetti ever do to them? :feelsseriously:
I remember you told me that jfl. But that’s so unbelievable.

So fucking brutal mang :feelscry:

I feel the same

This is why it was common for low status males to leave their villages and form raids to rape and pillage foreign countries and tribes, and once they killed the local men and got their dick wet with the local women, they calmed down and just settled. It's pretty much Vikings and Mongolians all over again. That's not allowed in the first world these days though, you're expected to be a wagecuck.