Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Here is your daily dose of don't be short....

More like don't be balding curry

I can't believe these niggers are being paid to bully a currycel. Peak clownworld.

i want to pin this very badly, but then there would be too much curry at the top.

Also, the only reason why "how can you say no to doggy style" is funny, is because they are laughing AT HIM, not WITH HIM. They are laughing at the absurdity of unjustified awkwardly executed curry confidence.

Manoj or the YT commenters don't even understand that. They delusionally mistake the willingness to say something like this for real confidence, when it's really just jestermaxxing to the point of self-harm. The only people who understand why they are laughing are the nigger judges cackling, the girl, and the taller normie at the end pulling a power shoulder pat on the manlet.

Their laugher is a 'soft power' move to reinforce the strict social boundaries placed in this room.

Last edited:
i want to pin this very badly, but then there would be too much curry at the top.

Also, the only reason why "how can you say no to doggy style" is funny, is because they are laughing AT HIM, not WITH HIM. They are laughing at the absurdity of unjustified awkwardly executed curry confidence.

Manoj or the YT commenters don't even understand that. They delusionally mistake the willingness to say something like this for real confidence, when it's really just jestermaxxing to the point of self-harm. The only people who understand why they are laughing are the nigger judges cackling, the girl, and the taller normie at the end pulling a power shoulder pat on the manlet.

Their laugher is a 'soft power' move to reinforce the strict social boundaries placed in this room.
fucking brutal