Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Here to remind you to make women's lives harder

• Thread starter Deleted member 27249
  • Start date
Deleted member 27249

Deleted member 27249

Full time... Winner? I'm undefeated
-
To achieve equality of course. Women live life on easy mode, as anyone with half a brain can tell. Women make our lives hard just by existing and being a burden on humanity(reminder they take more in taxes than they pay, 200% less than men). Reminder to do everything in your power to make life harder for women. Never help them in any social situation. If you work retail, make sure they get terrible service. Never spend a cent on a woman(goes without saying). And this might be cringy, but downvote all their posts on any social media and do not give attention.

It's not gonna do anything over all but it's one step closer to equality.

Don't believe anything what's coming from a woman's mouth. They full of shit

i like to harass women in public discord vcs

Preaching to the wrong choir. This forum is now filled with faggot lovers, tranny sympathizers, Pretty boy worshippers, and other kinds of "incelswithouthate". Wouldn't be surprised if half of them are paying some onlytfans hoe just for existing

Huh you haven't been active in quite a while. I have no social media because it's pointless as an ugly dude. Literally everything I've done has been pointless because people write me off from the start. But it is what it is.

Preaching to the wrong choir. This forum is now filled with faggot lovers, tranny sympathizers, Pretty boy worshippers, and other kinds of "incelswithouthate". Wouldn't be surprised if half of them are paying some onlytfans hoe just for existing
I will literally bully them out of existence. Point a fag out to me.

Atta boy! make sure to do it without giving them the attention they crave tho
Don't do it at all if you ask me. attention is attention. Just call them ugly and block them. Women did that to me and it really hurts.

Also piss on them, if they get mad just punch them, or cut their tongues out of their filthy whore mouths (in minecraft):feelsEhh:

Also piss on them, if they get mad just punch them, or cut their tongues out of their filthy whore mouths (in minecraft):feelsEhh:
what a tottally legitimiate account

i wish r/incels was still a thing
I guarantee you weren't there for the times of r/incels. Who was the head mod? and I'm not talking about azavii

I guarantee you weren't there for the times of r/incels. Who was the head mod? and I'm not talking about azavii
yeah, sadly i wasn't around that time, but looking at it now, i wish i was :feelsbadman: