Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Here's a new pill for ya, inspired by Zestos Yellowpill...

Hunter

Hunter

Banned
-
I call it, the era pill.

why is it inspired by zesto you may ask? Because his pill is all about how the west is a horrific nightmare but in another area of the world(asia) it is much better, the foids are better, the culture is better, etc. Basically he believes the main issue doesn't lie with the time but instead the location. however, I disagree. nono, dont get me wrong. i believe that the west is a complete shitshow and rightfully so. i also believe that asia is a better place than the west and that the foids arent as bad and the foids arent as shitty. i embrace his yellowpill, hence why im the shogun of his faction. but i dont believe asia is some utopian magical paradise that will solve all of my problems. i believe that the older eras would be closer to such a world than merely a different location. the 00s for instance was a much better time. i consider it to be the "calm before the storm". id even go as far as to say that the 10s is like a dystopian future timeline. everything was better and this isnt just nostalgia. i will show you why from an objective standpoint, proving my point with facts rather than opinions and emotions:

music - self explanatory. the music in the 00s were my favourite. 10s music has the most advanced production technology by far to enhance each new single but it lost the soul that music had before this decade. notice how most of the new single are shitty autotune, mumble rap, dubstep and repetitive nonsense.

00s still had this soul. 00s music mixed the soul of pre 10s music and relatively up to date sound enhancement technology.

and 10s also had its fair share of rock reaching the charts such as the killers or fall out boy. i have never seen rock make it on a top 50s chart in the 10s and i rarely see anything other than pop, electronic or shitty mumble rap being churned out today.

games:

back in the 00s you had a fuck ton of masterpieces. final fantasy x, devil may cry 3, kingdom hearts 2, metal gear solid 2 and 3, super smash bros melee, street fighter 3 third strike, shadow of the collosus, super mario sunshine, assassins creed 2, etc. meanwhile, what can you list that you would consider "masterpieces" or "legendary" from the 10s?

since this is just my opinion ill let metacritic review scores do the talking:

http://uk.businessinsider.com/50-be...cs-2017-3/#50-call-of-duty-4-modern-warfare-1

notice how about over half of the games are from the 00s despite there being 4 decades of gaming. keep in mind that metacritic scores are done by taking review scores from multiple critic websites like IGN and summing them up for one final and objective score. so its actually OBJECTIVELY proven that 00s was the best decade for gaming. lets continue.

hypergamy:

notice how suddenly the celibacy rate sharply rose after 2010? thanks to the rise of online hypergamy with social media apps such as facebook, tinder, snapchat and instagram, foids can search for high genetic quality men within a few clicks or swipes of their phone. men now have to compete with an entire city rather than merely their social circle or class. and you know what the scary thing is? the incel rates are TWICE as high as it was back in the 00s. thats right. youd have to be two times as ugly as you are now to be your SMV match back in the 00s. on the other hand some of you youngcels here could ascend with the same looks level you are now but sent back to the 00s. someone here( i think it was @mylifeistrash, could be wrong) reported that back then in clubs youd see an equal number of foids and mens and plenty of ethnics. but now the ratio of men to foids is about 5:1 and its all white chads.

prices: self explanatory. prices have skyrocketed this decade.

hollywood: 00s wasnt the best for movies but at least they didnt try to go SJW on everything. now look at ghostbusters, terminator, even fucking star wars got shat on by SJW bullshit which leaks its way into everything this decade.

politics/culture. SJW faggots roaming the streets were non existant or extremely obscure to the point that it made no difference. mental illness like transgenderism wasnt normalised as well.

i actually wouldnt mind remaining an incel as long as i could go back to the 00s. then again, i dont even know if i would still be incel back then since the hypergamy rates now are twice as high. 10s fucked up everything. every preceding decade in record time was simply much greater and easier to live in. swallow the erapill.

Last edited:
JFL if you're not eramaxing. Can't wait for the 20s

I was born myself in the 80s. simpler times. but, the farthest east I'm going is Kyrgyzstan or Tajikstan. want to start a NatCom cult there like Sutter did in NK.

I miss 00´s music so much :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

were you by chance born in the mid-early 90s?
i was born in 2000. and honoured to be born right at the beginning of such a wonderful decade.
I was born myself in the 80s. simpler times. but, the farthest east I'm going is Kyrgyzstan or Tajikstan. want to start a NatCom cult there like Sutter did in NK.
80s must have been nice as well. the music sounds vintage and gaming started to pick up steam back then. hypergamy was practically non existant as well.
JFL if you're not eramaxing. Can't wait for the 20s

dont put too much hope in the 20s. it will more likely be the same or even worse than the 10s.

tl;dr 00s was the golden age where EVERYTHING was much better and we would have a higher chance of ascension back then. 10s is a future apocalyptic dystopian era.

Last edited:
The 00s were cool tbh.

00s were pretty shitty but lightyears better than 10s. We’ve devolved as a species since then tbh.

The 00s were cool tbh.
They were ok. The early 2000s were basically an extension of the 90s, while the late 2000s were fucking horrible. Basically the beginning of the cancer we're living in.

what the fuck, this decade is so shit people are starting to have 2000s nostalgia now

I call it, the era pill.

why is it inspired by zesto you may ask? Because his pill is all about how the west is a horrific nightmare but in another area of the world(asia) it is much better, the foids are better, the culture is better, etc. Basically he believes the main issue doesn't lie with the time but instead the location. however, I disagree. nono, dont get me wrong. i believe that the west is a complete shitshow and rightfully so. i also believe that asia is a better place than the west and that the foids arent as bad and the foids arent as shitty. i embrace his yellowpill, hence why im the shogun of his faction. but i dont believe asia is some utopian magical paradise that will solve all of my problems. i believe that the older eras would be closer to such a world than merely a different location. the 00s for instance was a much better time. i consider it to be the "calm before the storm". id even go as far as to say that the 10s is like a dystopian future timeline. everything was better and this isnt just nostalgia. i will show you why from an objective standpoint, proving my point with facts rather than opinions and emotions:

music - self explanatory. the music in the 00s were my favourite. 10s music has the most advanced production technology by far to enhance each new single but it lost the soul that music had before this decade. notice how most of the new single are shitty autotune, mumble rap, dubstep and repetitive nonsense.

00s still had this soul. 00s music mixed the soul of pre 10s music and relatively up to date sound enhancement technology.

and 10s also had its fair share of rock reaching the charts such as the killers or fall out boy. i have never seen rock make it on a top 50s chart in the 10s and i rarely see anything other than pop, electronic or shitty mumble rap being churned out today.

games:

back in the 00s you had a fuck ton of masterpieces. final fantasy x, devil may cry 3, kingdom hearts 2, metal gear solid 2 and 3, super smash bros melee, street fighter 3 third strike, shadow of the collosus, super mario sunshine, assassins creed 2, etc. meanwhile, what can you list that you would consider "masterpieces" or "legendary" from the 10s?

since this is just my opinion ill let metacritic review scores do the talking:

http://uk.businessinsider.com/50-be...cs-2017-3/#50-call-of-duty-4-modern-warfare-1

notice how about over half of the games are from the 00s despite there being 4 decades of gaming. keep in mind that metacritic scores are done by taking review scores from multiple critic websites like IGN and summing them up for one final and objective score. so its actually OBJECTIVELY proven that 00s was the best decade for gaming. lets continue.

hypergamy:

View attachment 54273

notice how suddenly the celibacy rate sharply rose after 2010? thanks to the rise of online hypergamy with social media apps such as facebook, tinder, snapchat and instagram, foids can search for high genetic quality men within a few clicks or swipes of their phone. men now have to compete with an entire city rather than merely their social circle or class. and you know what the scary thing is? the incel rates are TWICE as high as it was back in the 00s. thats right. youd have to be two times as ugly as you are now to be your SMV match back in the 00s. on the other hand some of you youngcels here could ascend with the same looks level you are now but sent back to the 00s. someone here( i think it was @mylifeistrash, could be wrong) reported that back then in clubs youd see an equal number of foids and mens and plenty of ethnics. but now the ratio of men to foids is about 5:1 and its all white chads.

prices: self explanatory. prices have skyrocketed this decade.

hollywood: 00s wasnt the best for movies but at least they didnt try to go SJW on everything. now look at ghostbusters, terminator, even fucking star wars got shat on by SJW bullshit which leaks its way into everything this decade.

politics/culture. SJW faggots roaming the streets were non existant or extremely obscure to the point that it made no difference. mental illness like transgenderism wasnt normalised as well.

i actually wouldnt mind remaining an incel as long as i could go back to the 00s. then again, i dont even know if i would still be incel back then since the hypergamy rates now are twice as high. 10s fucked up everything. every preceding decade in record time was simply much greater and easier to live in. swallow the erapill.

Asia now is like the west was in the early 2000s. But the degeneracy is spreading there rapidly as well.

They were ok. The early 2000s were basically an extension of the 90s, while the late 2000s were fucking horrible. Basically the beginning of the cancer we're living in.
I really miss the internet and trends from back then. People hated on "emos" not knowing how worse the trends and social tribes would become within the next years.

The internet was comfy and free as fuck.

I really miss the internet and trends from back then. People hated on "emos" not knowing how worse the trends and social tribes would become within the next years.

The internet was comfy and free as fuck.

Everything was comfy... then the normies invaded.

Everything was comfy... then the normies invaded.
The turning point to me was smartphones.

Before smartphones only non-normies would spend a considerable time on the internet. Normies just used it quickly and then moved on with their lives, deeming whoever spent more than a couple of hours on it as a nerd loser.

After smartphones everyone's present on the internet constantly regardless of being a normie or not.

My headache prevents me from reading this. NHK??

Asia now is like the west was in the early 2000s. But the degeneracy is spreading there rapidly as well.

nah. the kpop/jpop crap is awful music, just like western 10s music it has lost its soul. pre 10s music is far superior no matter the location. tinder is also available in asia. like i said, i dont think its a location problem. i think its an era problem.

I didn't mean it that literally.However I do think the situation will get much worse

yeah i dont see how things will turn around. trump being in office wont fix the shitty music or hypergamy. then europe is already cucked out by the politicians and its only getting worse here.

why is it inspired by zesto you may ask? Because his pill is all about how the west is a horrific nightmare but in another area of the world(asia) it is much better, the foids are better, the culture is better, etc. Basically he believes the main issue doesn't lie with the time but instead the location. however, I disagree. nono, dont get me wrong. i believe that the west is a complete shitshow and rightfully so. i also believe that asia is a better place than the west and that the foids arent as bad and the foids arent as shitty. i embrace his yellowpill, hence why im the shogun of his faction. but i dont believe asia is some utopian magical paradise that will solve all of my problems.

The truth is the Era Pill will claim Asia as well.

That's why we of The Yellow Pill must enjoy it while we still can.

I wrote all about it here.

https://incels.is/threads/there-wil...on-that-will-be-able-to-ascend-in-asia.78346/

the erapill isnt divided with borders. nowhere in the world is better than the 00s, west or asia.

The truth is things have been progressively getting worse since the 80s the last 100% "good decade."

The 90s was 80s lite, and the 00s was the precursor to the hell we have today.

The truth is things have been progressively getting worse since the 80s the last 100% "good decade."

The 90s was 80s lite, and the 00s was the precursor to the hell we have today.

i beg to differ. 00s was the peak imo. in the 80s the music was alright. the prices were low. on the other hand you have no internet. in the 80s gaming was still niche and there werent many games out at the time, the technology used to conceive them were also very limited and as a result the games were too. 90s was just so overrated. in the 00s gaming is objectively proven to be at its best in this era, music still had the same soul as its always had but the technology used in them were superior to technology in previous eras. hypergamy was slightly higher in the 00s than previous decades but only by about 2%. so roughly the same. and the internet was accessible with youtube, myspace etc back then unlike in previous decades. 00s is the best of both worlds, the technology of the new century combined with the culture and spirit of the previous decades. 10s is where everything just went off a cliff, music got 10x shittier, hypergamy skyrocketed, games werent as good as before, prices skyrocketed as well, hollywood became infested by SJW horseshit, feminism, etc etc.

i beg to differ. 00s was the peak imo. the music was alright. the prices were low. on the other hand you have no internet. in the 80s gaming was still niche and there werent many games out at the time, the technology used to conceive them were also very limited and as a result the games were too. 90s was just so overrated. in the 00s gaming is objectively proven to be at its best in this era, music still had the same soul as its always had but the technology used in them were superior to technology in previous eras. hypergamy was slightly higher in the 00s than previous decades but only by about 2%. so roughly the same. and the internet was accessible with youtube, myspace etc back then unlike in previous decades. 00s is the best of both worlds, the technology of the new century combined with the culture and spirit of the 90s.

Being a kid in America 00s would probably be the best but I'm talking about being our age in the decade.

80s Japan would be way better, best cars, best anime (biggest budgets and best quality, look at Akira), best economy (before bubble burst) and I really like the J-Pop of this era.

Almost no hypergamy. The games were kind of lame but Japan has a bunch of arcades so it could be fun in a different way than what we are used to.

Of course a Famicom or a Super Famicom would be pretty boring but everything else would be way better.

You also would have VHS and Cassette Tapes and Walkman's so it would be a lot like what we have today just with tapes instead of computers.

Being a kid in America 00s would probably be the best but I'm talking about being our age in the decade.

80s Japan would be way better, best cars, best anime (biggest budgets and best quality, look at Akira), best economy (before bubble burst) and I really like the J-Pop of this era.

Almost no hypergamy. The games were kind of lame but Japan has a bunch of arcades so it could be fun in a different way than what we are used to.

Of course a Famicom or a Super Famicom would be pretty boring but everything else would be way better.

You also would have VHS and Cassette Tapes and Walkman's so it would be a lot like what we have today just with tapes instead of computers.

80s would still be 50x better than this shit decade.