Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I am 24

Lonelyus

Lonelyus

ITs worst nightmare
★★★★★
Goddamn life flies fast, I looked back to the reel of memories in 2020 and it was the same as now, My computer or some pictures of some barcodes for shopping.

Its over.

Goddamn life flies fast, I looked back to the reel of memories in 2020 and it was the same as now, My computer or some pictures of some barcodes for shopping.

Its over.
i remember i was 24 birthday and i was homeless and i was like
i dont drink but fuck it, gon go in forest and die from booze poisonin
but didnt do it
just sittin outside
onna bench
fuck it we ball

i remember i was 24 birthday and i was homeless and i was like
i dont drink but fuck it, gon go in forest and die from booze poisonin
but didnt do it
just sittin outside
onna bench
fuck it we ball
Good your here man!

I enjoyed covid times, was working from home and on my lunch breaks would go and drink beers in the park, whilst it was dead empty. Seeing normfags have breakdowns about not being able to go outside was also amusing

I enjoyed covid times, was working from home and on my lunch breaks would go and drink beers in the park, whilst it was dead empty. Seeing normfags have breakdowns about not being able to go outside was also amusing
I didnt know to go outside was restricted but i only had covid once and that was long after somewhere in november, Was brutal, All i could do was lay on my couch and watch anime, Breathing was hard.

today is my birthday, turning 25

I turned 30 last year it's much worse for me.

Brutal, my condolences brocel: I will be 22 very soon, and I don't know how I will cope. :fuk: