Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Here's a very relatable and depressing St. Hamudi video I found

VideoGameCoper

VideoGameCoper

Officer
In this video St. Hamudi is walking at a beach and he sees the females that he will never have. It's literally like torture for him to see all those foids dressed to provoke sexual interest. Skip to 29:00 if you want to see that part.
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nlRMRPcMwzg&list=PLzx6-abfTYvC2MUqJoJv63N9jj4XwcwIb&index=30
. I feel the same way about the gym girls basically wearing bikinis at the Planet Fitness I go to. It's depressing seeing all those hot chicks and knowing you will never have one. It's like being starving and having food right in front of your face, but you're not allowed to eat it. It's over buddy boyos.

Video unavailable

In this video St. Hamudi is walking at a beach and he sees the females that he will never have. It's literally like torture for him to see all those foids dressed to provoke sexual interest. Skip to 29:00 if you want to see that part.
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nlRMRPcMwzg&list=PLzx6-abfTYvC2MUqJoJv63N9jj4XwcwIb&index=30
. I feel the same way about the gym girls basically wearing bikinis at the Planet Fitness I go to. It's depressing seeing all those hot chicks and knowing you will never have one. It's like being starving and having food right in front of your face, but you're not allowed to eat it. It's over buddy boyos.

Even if he lookmaxx, he will still be an incel

Even if he lookmaxx, he will still be an incel
Of course he will still be an incel. He know it was over for a long time. He once said the legendary quote, "I was born and then my life was over."

I dont want to depress myself even further as I already consumed too much BP content today

I dont want to depress myself even further as I already consumed too much BP content today
Fair enough. Check it out next time you are hungry for a strong dose of blackpill from the legend St. Hamudi. I sometimes need to watch stuff like this to see another man going through the same sexual frustration I am. It makes me feel less alone in the struggle.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back