Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Here's what I think people aren't understanding about the "no worship through avatars" rule.

FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

Post like the FBI is watching.
★★★★★
My avatar depicts Kevin Buchberger. In making him my avatar, am I worshipping Kevin Buchberger? I think most people would say no. And then some of those people would then say "So how is it worship if I use an avatar of a woman?"

How? Because it's more heed than we need to give women here. "Worship" is maybe the wrong word to use, that's where the confusion is coming from. We don't mean "worship" per se, but we do mean that you're simping for a woman more than you should be on Incels.is. Why do you have an avatar of a woman? Because you like how she looks? We don't care here. We don't wanna hear it. If you like the way she looks so much, take that shit elsewhere. We're trying to create a community free of that.

But why then can I like the way... I dunno... an anime girl looks? Because the anime girl doesn't have the same issues as the flesh and blood woman. We're about holding flesh and blood women accountable first. Before we say anything about how pretty her eyes are or whatever reason you chose that avatar. That is why you can't show her that kind of appreciation yet. Because before we can do that, flesh and blood women must be held accountable for their failures, like flesh and blood men are held accountable for their failures.

Foid worship is a very cuck/fakecel trait

We all know that's you in your avi

Its not about simping its more because it can bother/ provoke users, most users are revolted and bitter by woman, its understandable that would bother them.

it's not about worship just that anime girl avis is a tranny trait. why would a straight male represent himself as a girl?

I'm fine with anime foid avis
Not sure what the big deal is

If anime girl were real there woud be just like 3D girls lol

How can that be? We see how they interact with their world.

How can that be? We see how they interact with their world.
"Real life anime girls" at the start woud have an army of a simps worshiping them. They ego woud be puped more even than foids

"Real life anime girls" at the start woud have an army of a simps worshiping them. They ego woud be puped more even than foids

Then we need examples of anime girls who already are beloved in their world.

Then we need examples of anime girls who already are beloved in their world.
And that's a first problem. Anime girls don't exist in real life. They are just draw projectons made to fil our deepest needs. It's an imagry representation of perfections, similar to saints. But, there is a main cach. Saint existed, and by they life they show the way to light, God, an understanding of his world. In short, something great, fulfilling. Anime girl are just like a patch on an open fracture, pushing us down

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back