Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee "Hey Chad, I brought what you asked for"

Gendocel

Gendocel

Amalek
"Hey Chad, I brought these anime casettes you asked for. Did you bring the snacks and beer?"
"So cool I can sleep over. And your parents are really away for a whole weekend? Well we are 16, we aren't little kids lol"
"What are we going to do teehee"

YOU WILL NEVER EXPERIENCE THIS FEELING

Last edited:
"Hey Chad, I brought these anime casettes you asked for. Did you bring the snacks and beer?"
"So cool I can sleep over. And your parents are really away for a whole weekend? Well we are 16, we aren't little kids lol"

View attachment 1136866

:feelsrope:

They use male virgin nerd culture to lure Chad's dick. Brutal.

View attachment 1136866

Angry Jon Bernthal GIF by NETFLIX

Munro Chambers No GIF by Arrow Video

View attachment 1136866

Imagine the amount of retarded soyboys, redditors, nerdy simps who think they have a chance with that kinda girl because "she's nerdy" ROFLMAO

At this point even covid is more real to me than this shit. Does this even happen on our planet somewhere?

Fuck, dude. I really didn't need this suifuel. :feelsrope::cryfeels:

I feel like I'm at the end of my rope right now. The realization of the missed opportunities makes me want to puke.

Imagine the amount of retarded soyboys, redditors, nerdy simps who think they have a chance with that kinda girl because "she's nerdy" ROFLMAO
I guarantee that chad doesn't have the same interests as her

they never do

All you need to do is be a nerdy 6.6" guy. It's not hard bro.

THIS IS THE LIFE I WAS TOLD I WOULD HAVE

Fucking suifuel :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

I want to die