Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Hey .co, do any of you wonder what twitter thinks of the incel meetup?

• Thread starter Deleted member 22999
  • Start date
Deleted member 22999

Deleted member 22999

5’4 Akechicel
-
1F0A5AE3 5AD0 4E09 B9AC A12EE5767AD6
F473E6BA 0A88 4660 8A8E 5116B5F875DF

This is basically the first thing I see when I woke up, my sides still hurt JFL

> admits to wanting to fuck fakecels based on looks

Okay cool, more confirmation of the blackpill

> if they talked about stuff that wasn’t video games

Thats garbage advice, let me just rewire my brain to change my interests because that’s so easy and fun to do

I think about the ratings thread, and how it was taken down and discontinued. And how I'm pretty sure at least one of the mods said "We took it down because everyone was too good looking and if we left it up people would get the idea that incels were normal looking people."

This meetup picture has done specifically the damage that ratings thread was feared to do. You wanna talk about "coping?" The damage control we're doing over everyone's reaction to this picture is coping. We've got people saying "Yes, I would fuck" and we're boxing our ears like "Blah blah blah won't believe it" but if the tables were turned we'd be shitting ourselves with rage over how easy it is for women.

Just admit these guys aren't hideous. It doesn't mean they're not incel, it doesn't mean they haven't gone through failure after failure. But to say men who look like this are repulsive to all women makes us look like dumbasses.

I think about the ratings thread, and how it was taken down and discontinued. And how I'm pretty sure at least one of the mods said "We took it down because everyone was too good looking and if we left it up people would get the idea that incels were normal looking people."

This meetup picture has done specifically the damage that ratings thread was feared to do. You wanna talk about "coping?" The damage control we're doing over everyone's reaction to this picture is coping. We've got people saying "Yes, I would fuck" and we're boxing our ears like "Blah blah blah won't believe it" but if the tables were turned we'd be shitting ourselves with rage over how easy it is for women.

Just admit these guys aren't hideous. It doesn't mean they're not incel, it doesn't mean they haven't gone through failure after failure. But to say men who look like this are repulsive to all women makes us look like dumbasses.
Yeah I don’t think they’re really that ugly. With a few exceptions, I think most of them are ok looking

The virtue-signaling is off the charts. They wouldn't even get one non-bot match on Tinder in a week.

take a look at this coper @mylifeistrash

The virtue-signaling is off the charts. They wouldn't even get one non-bot match on Tinder in a week.

So when is it not virtue-signaling? When is the interest real? How much evidence do you need?

So when is it not virtue-signaling? When is the interest real? How much evidence do you need?
The fact they are at an incel meetup is the evidence. They wouldn't do that if they were not incel.

Wtf did people expect? It isn't 1950 anymore when maybe the bottom 1% of men couldn't get sex. You don't have to be a hideous freak to be incel today.

If anything these pictures are blackpilling normies about the real state of society and how widepsread the issue of inceldom is. I don't think anyone claims that these guys are hideous, but they aren't attractive either.

When girls actually try to fuck the guy in those photos and they score instead of just saying "you're cute", "I would fuck you", or "I would date you." One of the first rules is to listen not to what women say but what they do. You aren't blackpilled or even redpilled if you fully value what women say.

Run a Tinder experiment with one of the guys there and tell me what happens. The average there is 4/10.

Last edited:
They are virtue signaling hard. Also confirming blackpill at the same time.

The fact they are at an incel meetup is the evidence. They wouldn't do that if they were not incel.

I'm not saying they're not incel. I'm saying how can we say all men who look like that are repulsive to women? These are normal looking men. We're saying that normal looking men are incel, and that only male models are not incel. Which is exactly the kind of hyperbole we get accused of throwing around, and we say "No, we're not saying anything that crazy, there's a difference between being an incel and being a normie." We're not saying that anymore. We're saying things as insane as "All men are incel unless they're models."

I'm glad some people remembered the rating thread, if only people who came in recently saw the amount of 6'3 psl 5 ""mentalcel"" with self dignosed social anxiety that were posting their faces for validation on an incel board.

I'm glad some people remembered the rating thread, if only people who came in recently saw the amount of 6'3 psl 5 ""mentalcel"" with self dignosed social anxiety that were posting their faces for validation on an incel board.
I think I saw the later days of this going on when I was new

I'm not saying they're not incel. I'm saying how can we say all men who look like that are repulsive to women? These are normal looking men. We're saying that normal looking men are incel, and that only male models are not incel. Which is exactly the kind of hyperbole we get accused of throwing around, and we say "No, we're not saying anything that crazy, there's a difference between being an incel and being a normie." We're not saying that anymore. We're saying things as insane as "All men are incel unless they're models."
Theres a space between "normal looking men" and male models JFC

Theres a space between "normal looking men" and male models JFC

These ARE normal looking men.

NOT ONLY THAT, but before Valentine's Day we used to call out men who looked like this for being "not incel." I never used the word, I prefer the term "not ugly."

Explain to me how you reconcile that men who look like the dudes at the meetup must be incel without fail, but this guy must be Chad? If we're not being hypocrites about our looks standards?

Its all a lie. They wouldnt touch anyone in that photo with a 10ft pole. Its easy for them to virtue signal online about how theyd fuck these guys because they know they will never meet these guys irl.

Explain to me how you reconcile that men who look like the dudes at the meetup must be incel without fail, but this guy must be Chad? If we're not being hypocrites about our looks standards?
That guy is a high-tier normie/borderline chadlite and he mogs the hell out of everyone in that incel meetup.

She's fishing for pigs and orbiters.

That guy is a high-tier normie/borderline chadlite and he mogs the hell out of everyone in that incel meetup.

Why? Because of his beard? What even is our standard anymore?

Why? Because of his beard? What even is our standard anymore?
Great Eyebrows, teeth, beard. The standard if what looks physically attractive. People overdose on bones but soft stuff matters. It's hard to be bad-looking with eyebrows like that. Eyebrows are the frame for male eye area and eyelashes for women. Harmony matters far more than individual features. He just looks more attractive. Send his photo to women vs any guy in the incel meeting and ask for their opinions.

Do you honestly think this guy's beard adds nothing to his SMV for instance?

Last edited:
Great Eyebrows, teeth, beard. The standard if what looks physically attractive. People overdose on bones but soft stuff matters. It's hard to be bad-looking with eyebrows like that. Eyebrows are the frame for male eye area and eyelashes for women. Harmony matters far more than individual features. He just looks more attractive. Send his photo to women vs any guy in the incel meeting and ask for their opinions.

Do you honestly think this guy's beard adds nothing to his SMV for instance?

View attachment 202622

The absence of a beard wouldn't make him one of the guys at that incel meetup. A dude can look better with a beard, but I'm not gonna bump him down to "incel" just for the lack of a beard.

The absence of a beard wouldn't make him one of the guys at that incel meetup. A dude can look better with a beard, but I'm not gonna bump him down to "incel" just for the lack of a beard.

Well, no shit the guy I posted looks like a gigachad from that angle.

You honestly don't think hair, eyebrows, lashes, beard, teeth, etc can bump someone down to incel or someone up 1-2 points? Just facial bone structure is the largely the ONLY thing that matters?

I thought this "incel-meetup" was just a shitpost by some r/shortcels users. In reality this guys in that particular picture were students from california and not incels

Well, no shit the guy I posted looks like a gigachad from that angle.

You honestly don't think hair, eyebrows, lashes, beard, teeth, etc can bump someone down to incel or someone up 1-2 points? Just facial bone structure is the largely the ONLY thing that matters?

I don't think absence of a beard bumps anyone down to incel. If you're incel without the beard, you're incel with the beard.

I don't think absence of a beard bumps anyone down to incel. If you're incel without the beard, you're incel with the beard.
But beard isn't the only soft feature. Eyebrows, skin, hair, and teeth are as well. That dude you linked in the photo does not just have a beard going for them.

But beard isn't the only soft feature. Eyebrows, skin, hair, and teeth are as well. That dude you linked in the photo does not just have a beard going for them.

The hair on your head, sure. And skin? Only if it's horrible skin.

Bro, you don't get it. I debunked this in my other topic:

If you read it you'll see even Chadlite is ugly.

But if somebody was to post a video about the opposite, we'd be shouting "cherry picking" and "virtue signaling." I just want some god damned consistency.

But if somebody was to post a video about the opposite, we'd be shouting "cherry picking" and "virtue signaling." I just want some god damned consistency.

Bro, you have to use common sense.

>talk about stuff that isnt videogames
Did she go to the meetup and hear their conversations?

Bro, you have to use common sense.

Oh, it's "common sense" that no man but a model can have sex? It's just self evident? We don't need to back it up with anything? We've never accepted a defense that flimsy before, let's not start now.

Oh, it's "common sense" that no man but a model can have sex? It's just self evident? We don't need to back it up with anything? We've never accepted a defense that flimsy before, let's not start now.
He was referring to using common sense to discern when women are virtue-signaling and telling the truth.

Just get a haircut and a shower BRO

Oh, it's "common sense" that no man but a model can have sex?
I never said that dude don't put words in my mouth.

It's common sense for blackpillers to know that women find sub8men unattarctive

He was referring to using common sense to discern when women are virtue-signaling and telling the truth.

That's what I mean. It's only not virtue signaling when it's a model-tier dude. Supposedly. That's what we're starting to believe.

Ah! @BrendioEEE! Remember all the shit we used to give him and still give him, even before he was outed as an infiltration enabler? How we said he wasn't "ugly enough" to be incel? We specifically called him out on how he looked. We pointed to female attention he got and called him "fakecel." Now we've got all these Brendio-level dudes and we tie ourselves in knots defending them.

I'm not denying that these meetup dudes are incel. They're short, that alone is gonna cost 'em in this market. But people are saying that they like the way these guys' faces look and we're just brushing that off. We would NOT do this if the tables were turned. Would NOT call it virtue signaling if it was a meetup of femcels getting Internet attention.

I never said that dude don't put words in my mouth.

It's common sense for blackpillers to know that women find sub8men unattarctive

All women? Because 8 and above is not normal. 8 and above is model tier.

All women? Because 8 and above is not normal. 8 and above is model tier.

Yes, all women. All women, even ugly women, want models. It doesn't matter how ugly they are in terms of what they find attractive.

@ionlycopenow can attest to this.

Foids are all talk and no walk

When she is fucking the ethnics in the picture, then I will be impressed.

Yes, all women. All women, even ugly women, want models. It doesn't matter how ugly they are in terms of what they find attractive.

@ionlycopenow can attest to this.

8 and above is model tier. Are you not saying that no man but a model can have sex?

How we said he wasn't "ugly enough" to be incel? We specifically called him out on how he looked. We pointed to female attention he got and called him "fakecel." Now we've got all these Brendio-level dudes and we tie ourselves in knots defending them.
BrendioEEE had status. He's short, has loose skin, but he still mogs those guys after he lost weight facially IMO. Notice the eyebrows. His eye area would be pretty subpar without it IMO. This is in good lightning, but he still looked decent in the Jordan Peterson video.

I'm not denying that these meetup dudes are incel. They're short, that alone is gonna cost 'em in this market. But people are saying that they like the way these guys' faces look and we're just brushing that off. We would NOT do this if the tables were turned. Would NOT call it virtue signaling if it was a meetup of femcels getting Internet attention.
Do you think men need to virtue signal? Men have a vast variety of preferences. They want many. Some guys prefer faces, bodies, within those categories an assortment of both, etc. Men want many and women want one — CHAD. That's the duality of their sexual nature polygyny vs. hypergamy.

8 and above is model tier. Are you not saying that no man but a model can have sex?

GOD FUCKING DAMNIT NO. CAN YOU NOT FUCKING READ?

No man that isn't model tier can be ATTRACTIVE.

Having Sex=/=Being attractive

Why is that so hard to understand?

Only like 3 of them were fakecel tbh

When girls actually try to fuck the guy in those photos and they score instead of just saying "you're cute", "I would fuck you", or "I would date you." One of the first rules is to listen not to what women say but what they do. You aren't blackpilled or even redpilled if you fully value what women say.

Run a Tinder experiment with one of the guys there and tell me what happens. The average there is 4/10.