Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Hey .co, do any of you wonder what twitter thinks of the incel meetup?

• Thread starter Deleted member 22999
  • Start date
When girls actually try to fuck the guy in those photos and they score instead of just saying "you're cute", "I would fuck you", or "I would date you." One of the first rules is to listen not to what women say but what they do. You aren't blackpilled or even redpilled if you fully value what women say.

Run a Tinder experiment with one of the guys there and tell me what happens. The average there is 4/10.

Well going by that logic Elliot Rodger was incel as fuck and not fakecel right?

I think about the ratings thread, and how it was taken down and discontinued. And how I'm pretty sure at least one of the mods said "We took it down because everyone was too good looking and if we left it up people would get the idea that incels were normal looking people."
but incels ARE normal looking guys...
if you go outside the number of men you could put in the 1/10,2/10 and 3/10 ratings are an insignificant minority and the same is true for the incels on this site or in every other community.
the majority of Incels are just slightly below avarage and this is excatly what the picture says, because, except two of them, they're all 4/10 and 5/10.
no girl will be willing to be with them just because of how they look, and they probably lack any other quality that would allow them to be seen as attractive.
what is disturbing you so much about that pic?

Well going by that logic Elliot Rodger was incel as fuck and not fakecel right?
I guess in the West he was. I still think he mogged other Asians like the ones he killed.

I found a lot of Asians to be more facially attractive, but the height/race/dickpill destroys their SMV. Like I think a lot of the best-looking guys facially in that incel meetup besides the 2 white guys were Asian, but being rice is almost dead on arrival.

I didn't realize the effect the height/race/dickpill had on their SMV when I first came to this forum.

They automatically asumed the dudes talked about vydiah, while giving the same meme retarded advice they always tell (muhh haircut and showers lol) without considering that most of them already tried that prolly.
Not saying that these are truecels ofc this meetup it's just some badly made normalfag LARP meme made to radicalize us, but my point still stands.

They automatically asumed the dudes talked about vydiah, while giving the same meme retarded advice they always tell (muhh haircut and showers lol) without considering that most of them already tried that prolly.
Not saying that these are truecels ofc this meetup it's just some badly made normalfag LARP meme made to radicalize us, but my point still stands.

What difference does talking about vidya even make? Plenty of dudes that get laid play video games because video games are common as fuck.

BrendioEEE had status. He's short, has loose skin, but he still mogs those guys after he lost weight facially IMO. Notice the eyebrows. His eye area would be pretty subpar without it IMO. This is in good lightning, but he still looked decent in the Jordan Peterson video.

View attachment 202629 View attachment 202630

Do you think men need to virtue signal? Men have a vast variety of preferences. They want many. Some guys prefer faces, bodies, within those categories an assortment of both, etc. Men want many and women want one — CHAD. That's the duality of their sexual nature polygyny vs. hypergamy.

Status, yes. But in everything else he's on par with those guys.

And why wouldn't men virtue signal? Why wouldn't men lie about what's attractive to them?

GOD FUCKING DAMNIT NO. CAN YOU NOT FUCKING READ?

No man that isn't model tier can be ATTRACTIVE.

Having Sex=/=Being attractive

Why is that so hard to understand?

By "have sex" I mean be attractive enough to a woman that she will have sex with him.

but incels ARE normal looking guys...
if you go outside the number of men you could put in the 1/10,2/10 and 3/10 ratings are an insignificant minority and the same is true for the incels on this site or in every other community.
the majority of Incels are just slightly below avarage and this is excatly what the picture says, because, except two of them, they're all 4/10 and 5/10.
no girl will be willing to be with them just because of how they look, and they probably lack any other quality that would allow them to be seen as attractive.
what is disturbing you so much about that pic?

You mean those men can't fuck on looks alone? Probably not. But that's not what "incel" means. Incel means no woman wants to be with you sexually. No matter how hard you try. I'm not saying those men didn't try. I'm not saying they're not incel. But there are men who look like this, but put in lots and lots and lots of effort, and manage to curry interest from women.

I don't think anyone here is fooled by normie virtue signaling.

You mean those men can't fuck on looks alone? Probably not. But that's not what "incel" means. Incel means no woman wants to be with you sexually. No matter how hard you try. I'm not saying those men didn't try. I'm not saying they're not incel. But there are men who look like this, but put in lots and lots and lots of effort, and manage to curry interest from women.

Incel means you want sex but can't get it. If you're average looking with weak social connections and sexless as a result, you're still incel.

Status, yes. But in everything else he's on par with those guys.
Disagree except for maybe a couple. I still think he mogs them.

And why wouldn't men virtue signal? Why wouldn't men lie about what's attractive to them?
Why would they other than to get sex which just proves in itself that it's not lying? I don't think men feel the need to come across off as kind and empathetic creatures or to pad female ego.

Do you actually think all those guys are lying when they say they would fuck those "femcels." No chance man.

Incel means you want sex but can't get it. If you're average looking with weak social connections and sexless as a result, you're still incel.

Yeah, I'm not denying that. But if it's the lack of social connections that is the incelifying factor, you're not incel because of your looks. In this equation. You're incel, but you're not incel looking.

Why would they other than to get sex which just proves in itself that it's not lying? I don't think men feel the need to come across off as kind and empathetic creatures or to pad female ego.

Do you actually think all those guys are lying when they say they would fuck those "femcels." No chance man.

Some men feel bad for women they don't necessarily wanna fuck. So they boost their self-esteem with compliments.

that's exactly what I said.
they can't get girls thanks to their appearance and they have no other redeeming quality and this makes them incels.
these redeeming qualities are strictly linked with your psychological traits and behavioral schemes and changing these things with self improvement is almost impossible since they're partially hereditary.
charisma,a dominant personality, creativity,talent,narcissism and a histrionic attitude(all traits that will improve their social status) are things that no amount of nofap,gym or pua advices will ever give them.
people who see these guys and say "they just need to improve their personalities" don't understand that personality is a rigid structure that can't be simply shaped into something else.

that's exactly what I said.
they can't get girls thanks to their appearance and they have no other redeeming quality and this makes them incels.
these redeeming qualities are strictly linked with your psychological traits and behavioral schemes and changing these things with self improvement is almost impossible since they're partially hereditary.
charisma,a dominant personality, creativity,talent,narcissism and a histrionic attitude(all traits that will improve their social status) are things that no amount of nofap,gym or pua advices will ever give them.
people who see these guys and say "they just need to improve their personalities" don't understand that personality is a rigid structure that can't be simply shaped into something else.

But there are men, many men, who look like this but do get girls. Men who look like this aren't having subreddits made to fawn over their pictures, no. They aren't getting responses on the r4r for hookups, no. But they're doing other things to get into relationships.

The beat way to end this debate is to put these men on tinder. I'll type up a universal incel meetup protocol later that will help eliminate these problems.

But there are men, many men, who look like this but do get girls. Men who look like this aren't having subreddits made to fawn over their pictures, no. They aren't getting responses on the r4r for hookups, no. But they're doing other things to get into relationships.
I told you...
they are genetically gifted with other qualities that can compensate for their lack of looks.

The beat way to end this debate is to put these men on tinder. I'll type up a universal incel meetup protocol later that will help eliminate these problems.

Good idea. I bet the guy in the upper left, the guy in the bandana, the Chadlite blonde in the middle, and the ethnics in the middle-right would get way more matches in one week day than any truecel would get in his entire life if he used Tinder. I would also be interested in seeing how many more matches "jeanscel" (bottom left) would get with superimposed hunter eyes vs. his regular pic with 0/10 eye area.

I told you...
they are genetically gifted with other qualities that can compensate for their lack of looks.

What, their dicks?

What, their dicks?
charisma,a dominant personality, creativity,talent,narcissism and a histrionic attitude(all traits that will improve their social status)

bruh...
did you read my previous replies to you in this thread?

Good idea. I bet the guy in the upper left, the guy in the bandana, the Chadlite blonde in the middle, and the ethnics in the middle-right would get way more matches in one week day than any truecel would get in his entire life if he used Tinder. I would also be interested in seeing how many more matches "jeanscel" (bottom left) would get with superimposed hunter eyes vs. his regular pic with 0/10 eye area.
Don't forget that they live in Chadfornia if you live in a less hypergamous/uglier area.

You said "genetically" gifted. Those are personality traits.
personality is partly hereditary and partly determined by the environment you live in in the first years of your life.
alphas are born not made.

personality is partly hereditary and partly determined by the environment you live in in the first years of your life.
alphas are born not made.

But if people who look like these guys, who I do not deny the inceldom of, are able to get into relationships, doesn't that mean looking like those guys doesn't preclude you from those "genetic personality traits?"

I'll try to get a thread going in a day or two. I am stuck waging for 12 hours.

Implying they haven’t showered

Giphy 23

no you woudn't bang any of them stop lying
and it's funny how they say MOST they admit that some of them are genetic trash and destined to die sexless

But if people who look like these guys, who I do not deny the inceldom of, are able to get into relationships, doesn't that mean looking like those guys doesn't preclude you from those "genetic personality traits?"
we can't establish a 100% correct and consequential link between looking in a certain way and having determinate psychological traits.

Anyway this is starting to look like one of Plato's dialogues, basically I'm arguing with myself, and you will keep asking more complex questions to the point where I will contradict myself or be unable to respond for the lack of knowledge, and so you will be able to say: "see, you're wrong".
it's a silly game.
a productive discussion can take place only when both the parties clearly state what their arguments are.

I saw the picture of the incel meetup and I don’t believe any of them are fake cels except the chad light. Most I would rate as 4/10 max but you have to calculate dick size and height to the equation. Let’s be honest most of these “I would date” comments are from women that seek orbiters or have no real intention of seeking these men. The problem is that all these comments are by whores that only date chad and chad light, so there opinions are meaningless. They have never even touched a 4/10 guy in their life. So it is ironic to start to point fingers at them as “fakecels” because we are rating and judging them from a male point of view. Also is it possible that these men can accend? Yes, but remember the last guy that accended ended up with a bipolar bitch that will probably cuck him. That was the quality of women at his level.

"Talking about stuff other than vidya "
Like what?, talking about how orangeman bad?

One of the first rules is to listen not to what women say but what they do.
How hard is this to understand? It doesn't matter what the fuck a foid says, until pp is in vagoo it's all complete bullshit. And even then you'll still have to take it with a grain of salt.

Yes, all women. All women, even ugly women, want models. It doesn't matter how ugly they are in terms of what they find attractive.

@ionlycopenow can attest to this.
Yep, my own sister is even uglier than me but hates all men and is holding out for giga Chad.

That whore can talk all she wants, if anyone from the incel meetup would message her, she would ignore them. Chad only.