Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy HEY LETS BULLY THIS FUCKING PRO INCEL FILM

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

COMPLY WITH MY FUCKING pronoun (it)
★★★★★

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UkQKKwm0R4w

FUCKING INCEL, YOU ARE NOT ENTITLED TO WOMEN YOU SHORT SCUMBAG, THIS SHORT PIECE OF SHIT GRABBED HER HAND AT THE END WITHOUT HER CONSENT LIKE AN ENTITLED RAPIST SCUM, THE MOST DISGUSTING THING ABOUT IT WAS THE SMIRK AT THE END :foidSoy: This FUCKING LOSER CANT EVEN TAKE A SHOWER, ITS CALLED HITTING THE GYM BRO YOU GOTTA HOLD A MASCULINE FRAME :chad: THIS IS RAPE CULTURE, DO NOT SHAME WOMEN, DO NOT GUILT TRIP WOMEN OR TRAUMA DUMP ON THEM, ONLY COVERT NARCISSISTS DO THIS YOU FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT :soy:

ITS FUCKING SEXIST THAT A MAN LOSES A LEG AND A WOMAN JUST LOSES A FEW STRANDS OF HAIR. WOMEN SUFFER WAY MORE THAN MEN, SHE SHOULD HAVE HER ENTIRE VAGINA AND TITS FALL OFF :foidSoy:

Last edited:
Women are not entitled to protection.
Yikes sweaty, when women will learn that safety is a privilege, not a right:rolleyes:

Damn this actually looks good

If there were more Pro-Incel media out there maybe I wouldnt hate Society as much as I currently do for intentionally misrepresenting Involuntary Celibacy

Last edited:
Not a bad short film, but nothing really great or that depicts the incel experience on a raw way, but still better than nothing

If there were more Pro-Incel media out there maybe I wouldnt hate Society as much as I currently do for intentionally misrepresenting Involuntary Celibacy
if it helps you cope, there's a decent amount of awareness on at least the height pill. it's not nearly as much as needed, but it exists

Women are not entitled to protection.
Yikes sweaty, when women will learn that safety is a privilege, not a right:rolleyes:

When simps stop providing her with free safety. :blackpill:

Not a bad short film, but nothing really great or that depicts the incel experience on a raw way, but still better than nothing

>foid in thumbnail

[UWSL]Didn't click tbh[/UWSL]

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UkQKKwm0R4w

FUCKING INCEL, YOU ARE NOT ENTITLED TO WOMEN YOU SHORT SCUMBAG, THIS SHORT PIECE OF SHIT GRABBED HER HAND AT THE END WITHOUT HER CONSENT LIKE AN ENTITLED RAPIST SCUM, THE MOST DISGUSTING THING ABOUT IT WAS THE SMIRK AT THE END :foidSoy: This FUCKING LOSER CANT EVEN TAKE A SHOWER, ITS CALLED HITTING THE GYM BRO YOU GOTTA HOLD A MASCULINE FRAME :chad: THIS IS RAPE CULTURE, DO NOT SHAME WOMEN, DO NOT GUILT TRIP WOMEN OR TRAUMA DUMP ON THEM, ONLY COVERT NARCISSISTS DO THIS YOU FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT :soy:

ITS FUCKING SEXIST THAT A MAN LOSES A LEG AND A WOMAN JUST LOSES A FEW STRANDS OF HAIR. WOMEN SUFFER WAY MORE THAN MEN, SHE SHOULD HAVE HER ENTIRE VAGINA AND TITS FALL OFF :foidSoy:

imagine making a vulnerable gesture like that for a bug eyed and likely very blown out turbo skank. :feelsugh: