Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Hey maybe I will settlemaxx

Waiting = doing nothing. You mean you can't just have fun with things people do when they're not consumed by anguish over their unattractiveness, like reading hard books, climbing a mountain and learning a new language? Is that what you want out of life, just sex? Sounds like your ideal life is pretty shit. Chad doesn't just have sex, if Chad only had sex and did nothing else he would be seen as a pathetic sex addict. Chad is Chad because he has a goddamn life. It's because he doesn't worry about sex, but you need to learn to not worry about sex by actively suppressing those thoughts. You might like to call it coping but if it improves the way you feel then I don't really care.

And you're not subhuman, you are by definition human.
Well even I do think myself as a human, normies foids and society won't consider you one.

Well even I do think myself as a human, normies foids and society won't consider you one.
It's ok you don't need many people to like you. I mean I like you a little bit I think you are not dumb for one and I enjoyed at least parts of this convo. Like you showed me that weird growth hormone-inducing drug, I didn't know that and I like to learn new things.

Besides most or all people who have successful social lives don't have tons of friends, just one close friend group of 10 people max. Finding 10 people to like you isn't that hard. Betcha you could find at LEAST 10 people on here, that's pretty encouraging

It's ok you don't need many people to like you. I mean I like you a little bit I think you are not dumb for one and I enjoyed at least parts of this convo. Like you showed me that weird growth hormone-inducing drug, I didn't know that and I like to learn new things.

Besides most or all people who have successful social lives don't have tons of friends, just one close friend group of 10 people max. Finding 10 people to like you isn't that hard. Betcha you could find at LEAST 10 people on here, that's pretty encouraging
I do have quite a few uncucked brocels , but there are none of all foids (particularly zoomer foids) would want to even touch my subhuman lower third (my teeth was crooked btw), sadly there were way too many bluepilled cucks outside. Also my parents are massive personality copers.

I do have quite a few uncucked brocels , but there are none of all foids (particularly zoomer foids) would want to even touch my subhuman lower third (my teeth was crooked btw), sadly there were way too many bluepilled cucks outside. Also my parents are massive personality copers.
Again, you only need one. And you don't have to go for the pretty ones, right? I mean you spend a lot of time on here and you don't see any faces but you still have a kinda ok time. Seriously, the thing about low-tier women going for higher-tier men is a complete meme. Women generally go for better men, yes but everyone can settle down with one person sometime. I mean come on. There's 50/50 women/men on this planet. Even if the low-tier men go without relationships for a long time, they can still snag a relationship sometime. And I reiterate, you don't need many, you only need one to be happy.

Sex is all you want? Kinda disappointing, sex is not really enough for anyone to live their lives.
Did you know that people who have more casual sex have about the same rates of life satisfaction as people who don't? Totally blowing your position out of the water.

Also if you're a virgin how can you know sex is what you want?
Source?

Also youre an IT baiter.

Vote 4 ban