Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over hi everyone, I'm new.

Ernst22

Ernst22

gymmaxxed and still couldn't get laid
I did everything I could to be a normie and it just couldn't trump being 5'3. I bench 235, squat 250, run a 23 minute 5k. never even held hands with a girl. tried approaching girls, tried befriending girls without any goal or expectations, tried joining clubs (running, cycling, manga, book club), tried joining a group circle. everywhere I go people can't go ONE day without making me the butt of some tongue in cheek joke.
closest I've been to a relationship was in elementary school when at recess a girl said her friend wanted to be my girlfriend, I said yes and the same girl came and told me her friend was breaking up with me when recess was over :lul:

last week I had a job interview with an obese femoid, she said they'll call me later and they ghosted me.
anyways this is my introduction, hi guys.
>just work on yourself bro

That you in your avi?

closest I've been to a relationship was in elementary school when at recess a girl said her friend wanted to be my girlfriend, I said yes and the same girl came and told me her friend was breaking up with me when recess was over :lul:

last week I had a job interview with an obese femoid, she said they'll call me later and they ghosted me.
7c8d86ec 0f56 4794 b1cb a90316a79d5b

I did everything I could to be a normie and it just couldn't trump being 5'3. I bench 235, squat 250, run a 23 minute 5k. never even held hands with a girl. tried approaching girls, tried befriending girls without any goal or expectations, tried joining clubs (running, cycling, manga, book club), tried joining a group circle. everywhere I go people can't go ONE day without making me the butt of some tongue in cheek joke.

Nice gym stat's bro, I'm mirin

Keep applying for jobs and see if you can get remote jobs

Incels should just make our own country

Welcome :feelsokman:

And stop gymmaxxing, this shit doesn't bring you anywhere

its over nothing matters

Nice gym stat's bro, I'm mirin

Keep applying for jobs and see if you can get remote jobs

Incels should just make our own country
not applying to remote jobs after a cousin had his identity stolen from applying to those kek.
I'm not even looking for anything skilled, all the jobs I've applied to so far explicitly state "no experience necessary"
I'm just trying to get some cash for a new onahole I want

not applying to remote jobs after a cousin had his identity stolen from applying to those kek.
I'm not even looking for anything skilled, all the jobs I've applied to so far explicitly state "no experience necessary"
I'm just trying to get some cash for a new onahole I want
Onaholes are based, dildo fucking feminists get triggered by them

Nightguards will employ anyone, right?

I wish I was as strong as you, I'd go to Russia and become a farmer

Welcome! I hope you manage to get some pussy soon. We deserve so much better!

Onaholes are based, dildo fucking feminists get triggered by them
u aware? I'm saving up for a 'Tsurupeta Girl Laboratory Real Ultimate.'
haven't found one for sale with any importer so I'll need $100+ USD just on shipping
Nightguards will employ anyone, right?
guess who rejected me to my face saying I wasn't "Imposing enough" and making a hand motion above my head last november :lul:

Welcome! I hope you manage to get some pussy soon. We deserve so much better!
at this point I doubt it, and honestly, if any sub-6 woman gets to fuck me at this point I feel like I'd be losing

u aware? I'm saving up for a 'Tsurupeta Girl Laboratory Real Ultimate.'
haven't found one for sale with any importer so I'll need $100+ USD just on shipping

guess who rejected me to my face saying I wasn't "Imposing enough" and making a hand motion above my head last november :lul:
Bruuuuuuutal

Maybe you should start an import business, get a warehouse in the countryside and ship out to customers

Plus you can write off personal onaholes as "business expenses" :feelsEhh:

Bruuuuuuutal

Maybe you should start an import business, get a warehouse in the countryside and ship out to customers

Plus you can write off personal onaholes as "business expenses" :feelsEhh:
that's the old adage of "you need money to make money" and I just so happen to be poor as fuck

welcome to the forum GrAY

that's the old adage of "you need money to make money" and I just so happen to be poor as fuck
Damn, are you Mayo? Have you considered a bank loan? I guess they would expect a deposit or something

Hello dude

Age?

spiccel. my great grandfather was a pureblood spaniard for whatever that's worth not that it matters this far down the line kek
I hope the police in Amerikkka are treating you all right, hopefully ignoring you

I've heard car repair shops need a variety of heights for different tasks, maybe if a manlet retired you can take his spot?

Welcome

'Tsurupeta Girl Laboratory Real Ultimate.'
Nice, it’s lifefuel having something to work towards.

Also 8kg, 100cm, dual layers :worryfeels: This shit looks legit man. And it’s not super expensive either (although the shipping is a lot). Good choice man.

You're fucking jacked bro good job

My profile pic is me too, yes I am actually Saul Goodman smoking a bong

hello i m 5'6 so I understand the pain of being short too

hello i m 5'6 so I understand the pain of being short too
:feelscomfy: my man
You're fucking jacked bro good job

My profile pic is me too, yes I am actually Saul Goodman smoking a bong
thanks bro, it helps that I don't hate the reflection in my bathroom mirror every time I go to take a shit anymore. also hi Saul can I have your autograph?

:feelscomfy: my man

thanks bro, it helps that I don't hate the reflection in my bathroom mirror every time I go to take a shit anymore. also hi Saul can I have your autograph?
Sick dude, not to mention all the physical and mental benefits from exercise. I'm gymmaxxing as well and it's been transformative

And sure, did you know that you have rights?

Welcome, GrAY.

Welcome gray, brutal story.

5'3 is brutal. Nothing will compensate for it. You are quite young, but with that height... Maybe try to look into the seamaxxing if you can afford it and is something that you could do.

When I see short people I have an unconscious thought in my mind telling me 'Im better than them' I suspect its the same thing with normies when they see ugly people.

It is brutal to be short. You get auto-mogged by everyone and have no respect shown.

Ever since I learned the blackpill I always reflect when I see a short person and not let my mind tell me what to think and behave because it is disrespectful to act this way, but normies dont care and they just treat short people like shit just because.

5 3

When I see short people I have an unconscious thought in my mind telling me 'Im better than them' I suspect its the same thing with normies when they see ugly people.

It is brutal to be short. You get auto-mogged by everyone and have no respect shown.

Ever since I learned the blackpill I always reflect when I see a short person and not let my mind tell me what to think and behave because it is disrespectful to act this way, but normies dont care and they just treat short people like shit just because.
absolutely true from my experience (the thoughts I mean) and 10/10 character development bro. gymmaxxing at least compensated for being short as I'm confident I can win a 1v1 with the average man regardless of their height so there's that cope