Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Hi everyone. New member, Free from bluepilled delusion and accepted my reality.

• Thread starter GenEtic-MaLfuncti0n
  • Start date
GenEtic-MaLfuncti0n

GenEtic-MaLfuncti0n

Cursed to be alone. Put me out of my misery.
★★
Hi everyone, Before hearing about this community, i was blue pilled and sought advice from normies irl but my situation never changed. I showered everyday, cut my hair once every 2 weeks, talked to foids in college but got rejected and mogged by chads. Been rejected by females all my damn life, never even kissed one before. Foid sister has been with over 50 chads, yet not a single female has given me a chance in 23 years, I fucking hate my life, I've been deprived of love and affection all my life to the point where am numbed by it, I can't feel emotions anymore because the pain is too much. All I wanted was one female, not 20-100 like normies, but according to normies, when an incel wants a partner, it's disgusting, entitled, and wrong. Even in Maslow's hierarchy of needs, sexual intimacy is part of human needs, and normies deny incels of basic human nature. Am starting to think they really see us as SubHumans. Ever since I discovered black pill, my unfortunate reality started to make sense to me. I've accepted my reality and decided to cope by StemCeling in college and being apart of this community.

Welcome, bro.

You have taken a step further by ditching thr bluepill for blackpill.Welcome to your new home :feelsautistic:

Welcome. our sacred brotherhood shall guide you toward the rope in mutual contempt for the outside world

Welcome. our sacred brotherhood shall guide you toward the rope in mutual contempt for the outside world

I almost went Er at my high school prom because I was called ugly every single day for 4 years straight and bullied for being different but talked myself out of it. Am just tired of living, existing is suffering.

I almost went Er at my high school prom because I was called ugly every single day for 4 years straight and bullied for being different but talked myself out of it. Am just tired of living, existing is suffering.
bro

I showered everyday, cut my hair once every 2 weeks, talked to foids in college but got rejected and mogged by chads.
You should try being yourself and being confident next time sweaty
Also one shower per day isn't enough with your personality, you need at least three

Hi everyone, Before hearing about this community, i was blue pilled and sought advice from normies irl but my situation never changed. I showered everyday, cut my hair once every 2 weeks, talked to foids in college but got rejected and mogged by chads. Been rejected by females all my damn life, never even kissed one before. Foid sister has been with over 50 chads, yet not a single female has given me a chance in 23 years, I fucking hate my life, I've been deprived of love and affection all my life to the point where am numbed by it, I can't feel emotions anymore because the pain is too much. All I wanted was one female, not 20-100 like normies, but according to normies, when an incel wants a partner, it's disgusting, entitled, and wrong. Even in Maslow's hierarchy of needs, sexual intimacy is part of human needs, and normies deny incels of basic human nature. Am starting to think they really see us as SubHumans. Ever since I discovered black pill, my unfortunate reality started to make sense to me. I've accepted my reality and decided to cope by StemCeling in college and being apart of this community.
:blackpill: welcomes you

Welcome to the forum of copes.

You should try being yourself and being confident next time sweaty
Also one shower per day isn't enough for your personality, you need at least three

yea bro, it's totally all about confidence bro, I probably didn't take enough showers like you said bro.

Welcome aboard, fellowcel. I'm also quite new, but I wish you luck in handling the dark truth of this clown world.

It never began for kiss-lesscels within the confines of this outrageous clown world that's around us. Honk Honk.

Life is a cruel joke. Honk Honk. :feelsbadman::feelscry::feelsrope:

Welcome bro
Just blackpillMAXX and cope with us

Welcome aboard fellowcel.

Welcome fellow newcel.

I really would like to see the mental gymnastics ITcels will pull off as to why you're an Incel.

Welcome.

you can mog Chads with your superior BlackPillMaxx Englightenment , and MoneyMaxx with STEM career, am a submanlet BlueCollar EthnicCel, and my major cope is to show disgust on my face everytime I see a fakeup clown foid in public, like I just saw the boogeyman or something like that

I really would like to see the mental gymnastics ITcels will pull off as to why you're an Incel.

Welcome.
yea, I'll keep an update on that by going under cover in college and speaking to ITcels about what they think of incels.

Welcome to the community bro.

The forum is the best cope. Welcome bro

Thanks everyone for accepting a fellow genetic freak. This is the only place that doesn't discriminate against looks, low status, and fights against oppression. I thank you all.

welcome to the fun show