Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Hi fellow brocel

SoycuckGodOfReddit

SoycuckGodOfReddit

the way, the truth, the light
★★★★★
Hi fellow brocel

I know im new on this forum, I've only been reading some interesting threads for the past months and hadn't had that much time to participate. I'm a master student at communism and have this assignment where I need to discuss with people about how they feel on various online websites so I thought I could do it on .is. Would you be interested in discussing with me? Its basically talking about the forum tbh

Hi fellow brocel

I know im new on this forum, I've only been reading some interesting threads for the past months and hadn't had that much time to participate. I'm a master student at communism and have this assignment where I need to discuss with people about how they feel on various online websites so I thought I could do it on .is. Would you be interested in discussing with me? Its basically talking about the forum tbh
Download 3

Already know this shit is sarcasm
Yeah sure

Hi fellow brocel

Hi fellow brocel

A new copypasta is officially born:lul::feelsautistic:.

Before i left for a month we spoke daily in comments, Now you dont even talk to me, Whats up?

Before i left for a month we spoke daily in comments, Now you dont even talk to me, Whats up?
hi brocel

sup

I did not mean to cut you off or make out like it never happened and that we were nothing

Hi fellow brocel