Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Should incels pay for a breast reduction surgery for a females with big natural tits?

NorthernWind

NorthernWind

Paragon
★★★★★
As a privileged group, incels could pay for a breast reduction surgery for a females being born with big natural tits.
Just think about it. Females with big natural tits are the most oppressed and discriminated group ever. At least you can get such impression from reading their complaints.
Back pain, inappropriate staring from creeps, being the centre of attention, some creeps trying to touch your breasts, ability to make thousands just from posting your pics online.

Imagine being so oppressed that you can easily find a job, a spouse, or make thousands on onlyfans or on other online platforms?

As a privileged subhuman, I feel bad thinking about how horrible life is for women with natural big breasts.
It's like a never-ending nightmare. Attention, money, being man-magnet, ability to easily procreate or get sex.
Isn't this a literal hell?
Even if I'm jobless and don't have money, I want to help these poor women who make thousands from posting their pics online.
My blood is boiling just from thinking how hard their life is.

As a privileged group, incels could pay for a breast reduction surgery for a females being born with big natural tits.
Just think about it. Females with big natural tits are the most oppressed and discriminated group ever. At least you can get such impression from reading their complaints.
Back pain, inappropriate staring from creeps, being the centre of attention, some creeps trying to touch your breasts, ability to make thousands just from posting your pics online.

Imagine being so oppressed that you can easily find a job, a spouse, or make thousands on onlyfans or on other online platforms?

As a privileged subhuman, I feel bad thinking about how horrible life is for women with natural big breasts.
It's like a never-ending nightmare. Attention, money, being man-magnet, ability to easily procreate or get sex.
Isn't this a literal hell?
Even if I'm jobless and don't have money, I want to help these poor women who make thousands from posting their pics online.
My blood is boiling just from thinking how hard their life is.
to be fair most foids wouldn't make much money on onlyfans. there's only so much demand for pictures and videos of roast beef

i should pay to fuck them mommas with huge tatas

We should instead have a breast tax on big titted women, so they would undergo breast reduction surgery on their own.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back