Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hi guys I am now doing Ethniccel Martial Arts to stop normies attacking

ethniccel1

ethniccel1

Sir ethnic cel the 1st lord of landwhales, grannys
★★★★★
I am training the upper body body and arm strength stop that I can attack with a knife and stab any attacker in the heart.
I need strong arms to at least hold the attacker in one position for 2-3 seconds which is enough to stab or go in for a choke hold and choke the attacker.

Or to kill I can use a brick, bottle or big stone on the skull. I need full power in my arms to swing the brick with full power onto the attackers skull so that his skull cracks like an egg shell.

So that is Sir Ethniccel the 1st the illustrious martial arts of street fighting.

So from now on I will work my arms, hAnds, shoulders, knife skills, choke skills and brick attack skills everyday.

Last edited:
a 9mm would do just fine

You don't need strong arms or to "hold" someone to stab them. Just hold the knife with your hand and stab/attack the person. It's impossible to lose if the other person is unarmed.

You don't need strong arms or to "hold" someone to stab them. Just hold the knife with your hand and stab/attack the person. It's impossible to lose if the other person is unarmed.
if they are strong they can hold you hands tight or choke you or disarm you . Thats why just incase you meet your match, you must also at least be able to push, pull, hold for at least 2-3 seconds a go. Those seconds are enough to stab, then rinse and repeat.

a 9mm would do just fine
illegal in almost all West Europe except for cops or business owners such as court debt collectors etc

if they are strong they can hold you hands tight or choke you or disarm you . Thats why just incase you meet your match, you must also at least be able to push, pull, hold for at least 2-3 seconds a go. Those seconds are enough to stab, then rinse and repeat.
They can't. Unless they are superman, they are pretty much fucked. The person with the weapon only loses if she wants to lose. Watch some real stab attacks on the internet. Height or weight has no relevancy.

They can't. Unless they are superman, they are pretty much fucked. The person with the weapon only loses if she wants to lose. Watch some real stab attacks on the internet. Height or weight has no relevancy.
I didnt know that

impressive, very nice