Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

hi

Whitefeminineboy

Whitefeminineboy

"Never give up bro"
★★
hi

Last edited:
5.2/10 normie mid tier

Can I see his eye area

the right girl with glasses wanted something from him but he ignore her. He is this guy I mentioned in many threads.
his name is german but he looks like some arab. He had fucked a horny bubble slut and then left her and is currently fucking a blue-eyed blonde slut. thats the only pics I have from him. I always have this stupid sunglasses on.
@Dneum912
View attachment 1096034View attachment 1096035
JFL Who’s this clown ?

i think normie

jfl why are those ragheads in germany gtfo

@failednormie_ you about to be dead on this site. are you drunk?

Last edited:
Brootal. I want to rope when I hear stories like these.
He would laugh about you if he hear that you dont have sex. thats the guy who laugh about me that the only women which I talk with is my own mother

Brootal. I want to rope when I hear stories like these.
he talk about how nice blowjobs in the morning are and grinned be straight in the face

How did he find out ? I thought you talked to foid a bit irl
nope. I tried but no hope. they said I'm ugly. just read my threads and you will know

Be happy that you dont know such fuckers. they make your life hell
I’m glad I don’t now but I knew a few guys like him in hs and they fucked with my head a lot. Foids flirted with them in front of me and I could only sit there and watch.You could tell it was a deliberate act. One of them showed me pic of condom and told me he was going to fuck after school

yeah. he talk about that he is in a box club and he is a professional
Nobody cares about his ass.” Muh professional”. He seems like the guy who only talk and doesn’t do shit

Nobody cares about his ass.” Muh professional”. He seems like the guy who only talk and doesn’t do shit
maybe its true...nobody know