Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Hibiki wants to be slim for next summer and you're her coach. What plan would you give her?

KingOfRome

KingOfRome

Buff Auschwitz Escapee
-
6f2ba2ae9d1406aedf324598fc340582.png

Jump on my dick

Sausage and Eggs salad.

Intermittent Fasting.

Looks like a typical whore from where I live, I can't... sorry :feelsbadman:

Sex with me evrryday, thats the best exercise

I dont want to be a coach.

Give me paizuri.

Become my waifu immediately!

To wrestle @Blacktarpill and @Parrtlord

A plan for her exercise but nothing for her diet? Tsk. You should all know you can't out-train a bad diet.

A plan for her exercise but nothing for her diet? Tsk. You should all know you can't out-train a bad diet.
I will force feed her my semen when she sucks my cock.

Stomach reduction surgery with being chained in a dark basement on the treadmill that powers the building.

Stomach reduction surgery with being chained in a dark basement on the treadmill that powers the building.
Come on, she's not that fat. She could make some simple food swaps, get on the treadmill four or five days a week, lift weights three days a week, and she'll be beach-ready in a matter of months.

wash my feet everyday

Come on, she's not that fat. She could make some simple food swaps, get on the treadmill four or five days a week, lift weights three days a week, and she'll be beach-ready in a matter of months.
She's already bitch-ready! I just need to power my new freezer!