Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel High Expectations Have Ruined My Life

$carecrow

$carecrow

Crucify Your Dreams
-
I have too high expectations of reality.

I get a summer break and I think to myself "All the Foids will find me attractive once I'm back in uni"

They won't and they don't. Life is not a movie and that's a hard pill to swallow. It genuinely pisses me off, but it is what it is.

Instead I have to sit and wonder why they won't whilst they're doing it for the attractive, tall guy.

learn moksha from Buddhism my friend...it frees one from all and any expectations

I have too high expectations of reality.

I get a summer break and I think to myself "All the Foids will find me attractive once I'm back in uni"

They won't and they don't. Life is not a movie and that's a hard pill to swallow. It genuinely pisses me off, but it is what it is.

Instead I have to sit and wonder why they won't whilst they're doing it for the attractive, tall guy.
I convince myself of the same just to deludemaxx and keep striving, otherwise I would have roped long ago.

Life is only a movie for American whites.

For the rest of us, life is life. Filled with pain and disappointment.

Life is only a movie for American whites.

Don't worry...I'm mute because I'm prodigious.

Screenshot from 2021 11 22 07 48 44

Screenshot from 2021 11 22 07 51 33

View: https://youtu.be/kd6oz3sURds?t=8

If you ever feel bad having high expectations,
Remember Foids have even higher expectations seeking a romantic partner than you.