Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel High IQ Fags Live on Easy Mode!

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★

View: https://youtu.be/lGOp8O-DQU8

Muh genius level IQ doesn’t matter if you’re ugly bro! - :feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

High IQ NTfags get all the money, fame, prestige, foids, and get 100s of TV shows made for them while lower IQ men are menial wage slaves! :feelsree::feelsree:

There is not a single positive association with being a retard in society! @Transcended Trucel @B1battledroid @Retardinator

High IQ NTfags get all the money, fame, prestige, foids, and get 100s of TV shows made for them while lower IQ men are menial wage slaves! :feelsree::feelsree:

There is not a single positive association with being a retard in society! @Transcended Trucel @B1battledroid @Retardinator
True if low IQ and none NT your destined to live a bad life even if you have a Chad face

I have nigger iq its over

IQ + NT > everything! @bigantennaemay1 @3movs

I have above average IQ, but am autistic as fuck, so still can't cut it in this shitty, fuck-stained NT world! :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee:

It's FUCKING unfair. High IQs who are NT, can both slay pussy due to fame and easily money Maxx. FUCK EM! :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: They are the Chads of money maxx

yes i wish i was high IQ so i could figure out everything faster + earlier.