Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW High-Resolution Columbine pics (For educational purposes only)

FakeFakecel

FakeFakecel

PhD in Agony & Anguish
★★
Ezgif 4 5a0d2b531d

Ezgif 4 24f26f6046

Ezgif 4 c1501249df

If you can't tell what the 3rd picture is, it's Eric's torn off face. The 2 black spots are where his eyes would've been.

Reminder: This post is made for educational purposes only. People need to see this so that it may never happen again.

Last edited:
Fuck, the images aren't working. I'll edit to fix them in a jiffy.

AFAIK these are the highest resolution ones you can find.

Why just images of them dead?

The police didn't release the pictures of the victims to the public. Well, not high resolution ones anyway.
We've got some footage of Rachel's lifeless body being dragged around by the police like a damn ragdoll. The feds showed her corpse 0 respect at all.

We also have a bloody coke can pic but I don't think that fits here.

>friend group
>went to prom
>bullied autistic kids
>had gfs
good riddance faggots
They were deplorable pieces of shits. Eric especially was a fucking psychopath. He would knock on the tables people were hiding under, bend down, say ''peek-a-boo'', and shoot them point blank in the face with a shotgun. Fucking disgusting.

They were deplorable pieces of shits. Eric especially was a fucking psychopath. He would knock on the tables people were hiding under, bend down, say ''peek-a-boo'', and shoot them point blank in the face with a shotgun. Fucking disgusting.
pyschopathic sociopathic faggots fuck them

It's no wonder @Mentally lost cel venerates them so favorably.
Spyohuealbua1

This is Dylan and the girl he went to prom with. She bought 3 guns and provided them to him.

Dylan was also a kike and his mom goes on shows to talk about her experiences and she also wrote a book she sells jfl kikes are disguisting
I watched her TedTalk on YouTube.

FEAR THE NOBODIES

@ItsovERfucks thoughts?

Dylan was also a kike and his mom goes on shows to talk about her experiences and she also wrote a book she sells jfl kikes are disguisting
Making money on everything.

I don't know. I don't care. I don't want to affiliate with the perverted memory of school shooters, I was already deemed the "Evan" of my high school before as well as rueful school shooter (peculiar how I am Dionysus when with ailment and Apollo when without the need of cure). I want to move away from that impression thrust onto me against my will.
You are a huge pussy faggot normie piece of shit who dont ljke our heroes

You are a pussy idiot troon-loving asshole
get the fuck out of here before i shove your words up your fat fucking ass you fat disgusting fuck

They were the bullies judging from what some columbine students were saying
They might be normies though , you know normie bullies act like a victim to demonize the bullied kids

Just think what the death toll would've been if their pipe bombs had worked.

He targeted kids with down-syndrome. Fucking downie's. It's clear they weren't trying to get revenge for "bullying" but instead wanted to kill for the thrill of it.

You are going to have to leave your diminutive garret first you self-righteous fool. You waterbug. Filthy, tepid thinking-beast. Go scream obscenities at some random people again, or go fight your father, stop piquing me.
You are the self righteous one you fat fuck

No, they were such psychotic maniacs expert in the art of self-deception that genuinely believed in whatever lunacy drove them to go on a rampage. Dylan Klebold and Eric Harris acted like misunderstood insurgents when in reality they bullied retarded children.
I dont thjnk so , you are a normie pos

I wonder if those blood splattered books are still around. With how poorly funded schools are I think they may be

Just think what the death toll would've been if their pipe bombs had worked.
About 488. The propane bombs would've killed everyone in the room. Thank god they were too retarded to make a working bomb.

Wonder what happened to the books with that dude’s brains on them