Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

HIGH SCHOOL ALL OVER AGAIN

eatmyshorts2002

eatmyshorts2002

Recruit
★★
While I'm on my way home, I had the unfortunate privilege to be on a bus similar to the "loud bus" in high school where everyone on the bus is obnoxious, loud for no reason, and have the worst attitudes.

It sucks because I was having a good ass day for once but you know normies, they like to fuck everything up.

Last edited:
Worst is when Nigga 's and Chinks speak in foreign language on Mobile and have to raise their voice

Worst is when Nigga 's and Chinks speak in foreign language on Mobile and have to raise their voice
Some old, crusty thousand year old vampires who were black was laughing and talking loud ASF. thank God for my headphones

I hate how loud they talk and laugh and how they blast shitty tiktok videos on full volume.

I experience it often tbh when going back home from uni.

I hate how loud they talk and laugh and how they blast shitty tiktok videos on full volume.
They are retarded, no other explanation.

It never ends...

Really.

Normies gonna norm

The same happens on the trains too