Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NEVER ASK FOR HELP

eatmyshorts2002

eatmyshorts2002

Recruit
★★
While trying to get on the bus, for some reason my metro card didn't had any money on it for me to ride which is weird since I put $5 on it earlier in the day but despite telling the bus driver that he stay gave me a hard time for no reason but good thing he's getting up there in age and will soon be another dust in the wind.

I try getting some help from one of the metro employees but in typical normie fashion, the employee with his boyfriend start making fun of me because "I can't go home"

I swear this is why I never reach out or ask for help even it's for directions because people will only treat you like crap and with hostility

while when foid doesn't have enough money for a ticket, the people behind her help without a problem

Yeah its horrific trying to ask for anything. Sorry dude everyone else out there fucking sucks

while when foid doesn't have enough money for a ticket, the people behind her help without a problem
Exactly. As a man, you get stare at and ridicule for being 25 cents short

Yeah its horrific trying to ask for anything. Sorry dude everyone else out there fucking sucks
AND PEOPLE WONDER WHY I HAVE "CHANGE" AS OF LATE. it goes beyond something silly like nothing have enough bus fare because it all been building up inside of me all my life with one injustice after another and now I'm finally deciding to not take it anymore

Normies are monsters with horrible energies