Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story High school bullying story

Cam The Angel

Cam The Angel

23 year old living in a piece of shit trailer
-
When i was in high school i would get bullied a lot in high school. Mainly because i would always try to get a girlfriend but i got rejected all the time. I remember there was a kid in my English class that i hated. He was an absolute dick to me always making comments about how no girl would ever go out with you. One time in particular during lunch he comes up to me and says hey "ask out that girl" then he points to the fattest girl in the school. Then the fucker says "never mind she's way out of your league. Then him and his friends start laughing. I had enough and i punched him right in his smug face, we started fighting but a teacher broke us up and we both got suspended. We ended up fighting later outside of the school but he was a pussy and he brought his friends and i got my ass kicked. Well at least tried.

Ppl bullied me because i am a muslim,some filthy jewish girl always mocked me on every given time

I'm lucky, I never got bullied because of my height.