Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal High school fetish

Colera

Colera

Banned
-
When I was still in school, I used to go up from recess early with the excuse of having to go to the bathroom.

I would walk into the classroom, take the bottles of my classmates foids and stick my tongue full of saliva inside so I could mix my genes with theirs.

Sometimes I happened to place my foreskin touching the water, with the hope that they would not notice the bad smell of the bottle neck.

Fortunately, they never noticed, they always continued to drink unaware of what I did :lul:

:feelskek: Gigabased if not larp.

I’m screenshotting this misogyny and uploading it to IT as we speak

recess? so you were in elementary school right?

I assume you were just putting the golden rule in practice since you'd like to taste their saliva and pussies.

Larp for living sword badge Transparent PNG

I believe in you man, I once passed my dick on the hot teacher's desk, recess is a great time to do this kind of thing

Damn I wish I did something like this. :feelscry: I was too highinhib to pull something like this. By now I'd probably have the balls to do it but there's no more opportunities for me

i would do it if i had the chance