Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

High school is the last stage of life before life goes downhill

Reclusemaxxer

Reclusemaxxer

-
High school is the last stage of life before everything goes downhill once you graduate or dropout it’s over you are now entering the worst years of your life now you have to enter the rat race and try to outplay the billions of other competitors so will win some will lose that’s the reality and if you’re an Incel you’re probably not gonna make it very far unless you have an exceptionally high IQ or something it’s over I know I don’t stand a chance in this rat race life ends at 18

High school is the last stage of life before everything goes downhill once you graduate or dropout it’s over you are now entering the worst years of your life now you have to enter the rat race and try to outplay the billions of other competitors so will win some will lose that’s the reality and if you’re an Incel you’re probably not gonna make it very far unless you have an exceptionally high IQ or something it’s over I know I don’t stand a chance in this rat race life ends at 18
ok buddy just because it happened to you doesn't mean it will for everyone

The truth is the only winners are the millionaires and billionaires the rest of us aren’t winning

I’d say college is because you get more responibility.

I have potential, but my potential depression is holding me back a lot

@Recluse i bet you didn’t even get the high school experience of going out partying, smoking, and getting in trouble with friends so how can you even say.

Not with that attitude
He has no future but wageslaving, robbing, and scamming just like myself. Unless i get some kind of godly iq when i get control over my life.

He has no future but wageslaving, robbing, and scamming just like myself. Unless i get some kind of godly iq when i get control over my life.
Go to college ,and get a job you want to do. If you're good enough, you'll get paid well.

Go to college ,and get a job you want to do. If you're good enough, you'll get paid well.
He’s not going back, he has no money. Plus i’m not either. I’m not wasting another 5 years of my life locked away at a desk.

He’s not going back, he has no money. Plus i’m not either. I’m not wasting another 5 years of my life locked away at a desk.
Lmao ok, waste 60 years of your life doing a low paying job that you hate. 10/10 logic.

Lmao ok, waste 60 years of your life doing a low paying job that you hate. 10/10 logic.
I have nothing to live for. My live was stolen from me. All i have left is writing a book and living a peaceful life. I’ll never be logan or jake paul.

If you’re living check by check you’re not winning
That’s why you save and don’t blow it on weed like a dumbass.

my life been going downhill since elementary school

Well i need some freedom. Been isolated for 20 years. Cant do another 5. No way

If you’re living check by check you’re not winning
so get a good job, and don't live check by check. Perhaps you haven't succeeded in that department, but it's never too late to turn things around. Also, not all people will be living paycheck to paycheck, especially people with degrees

I need to destroy the rat race but it's too early for that now

29ACFE83 1A6D 4C41 9E9E D91DDA70984D

life ends earlier, in high school hierarchy's are already established if you are implying competition only starts after 18 you're wrong

life ends earlier, in high school hierarchy's are already established if you are implying competition only starts after 18 you're wrong
After high school is when you enter the rat race

After high school is when you enter the rat race
how is high school not a rat race either? Men fight to have that teen love experience which is essential for success later in life.

It took me a 4 year stem degree, and about 15 years of wageslaving, to get to the point where I'm working a comfortable 9-5, not taking any work home at night or on the weekend, and earning about twice the average income in my country. It pays for much better copes than neetbux would. Neeting looks like a VERY meager existence. I wouldn't want to get trapped in that.

I also unironically like the people I work with, as well as most of the customers. I'm definitely a work-to-live guy not a live-to-work guy, but my life would be poorer in every way if I'd just LDARed... not just financially.

high school is gay and overhyped. MIDDLE SCHOOL had a bigger impact on me. its middle school that haunts me

high school is gay and overhyped. MIDDLE SCHOOL had a bigger impact on me. its middle school that haunts me
boo @3movs i will stalk you foreverrrrrr

I’d say college is because you get more responibility.
Being in Australia I never got to go to a college with dorm rooms. We have a college in our city where it's like school. My mum even picked me up at end. So yeah didn't get much responsibility even in my 20s.

It all went downhill since middle school personally

Can relate, it was downhill for me after high school in chadifornia. I just didn't realize it at first until a little while later

Implying life wasn’t going downhill before that :feelsjuice:

I'm glad to be out of K-12 if anything

My life already sucked in high school, but it was the last time I ever had friends and hung out with anyone though they all eventually ditched me. My early high school and late middle school years was the peak of my life. I was bullied badly at times but had more semi-positive social experiences then any other time in my life. Of course it all turned out badly as soon as my face became ugly.

Life ends at 25 because early 20s are still interesting and brain and body are developing. It's really over at the age of 30, because that's when you enter middle-age.

@Fat Link I have my suspicions that this motherfucker is a fucking infiltrator piece of shit.

Anything before puberty was great.