Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Life of a dumb retard with no life

imugly

imugly

Banned
-
Dropped out of high school when I was 17, moved out to live with my grandpa then he died so I had to move back in with my parents.
Only problem is they wouldn’t let me back in unless I agreed to get an education.
So now I’m 20 years old, khhv, no money to my name. Living with my parents who have 0 tolerance for any of my “laziness” anymore. And I have two months to study for the GED, if I fail I’m kicked out.
How do you even cope. What is the point of putting effort in my life if I don’t even have a girlfriend.
I strongly believe you need a romantic partner to function in life.

Yes it’s true people who are categorized by society as an “incel” may have the means to want to change themselves. But what can you honestly do as the average incel.
We don’t have money to surgery max, most we can do is gym and we know that’s cope.
And what about special situations like me?
High school dropout no life.
What am I to do?

What am I to do?
What I can say as a 30 yo KHHV is that you're still young at 20.

It MAY be possible for you to somehow ascend and escape inceldom. It depends on how ugly you are. Nothing else matters.

When you start getting into your mid 20s while still being KHHV, that's when you know it's pretty much over.

What I can say as a 30 yo KHHV is that you're still young at 20.

It MAY be possible for you to somehow ascend and escape inceldom. It depends on how ugly you are. Nothing else matters.

When you start getting into your mid 20s while still being KHHV, that's when you know it's pretty much over.
Fuck. I’m scared, just turned 20 but it seems like my whole life has been a continuous pattern of trying to ascend, realizing it’s cope, falling into a depression, then being 10 times more suicidal.

I strongly believe you need a romantic partner to function in life.
100%, there's no denying it. There's absolutely no point in putting yourself through the struggles of everyday life if you have nothing to come home to.

Last edited:
100%, there's no denying it. There's absolutely no point in putting yourself through the struggles of everyday life if you have nothing to come home to.
I’ll never understand why they think working a hard job and putting your body through stress is worth it if you don’t have a guaranteed wife and kids to come home to.

Let’s suppose an incel does all these copes. What happens when he does it all, and still doesn’t get what he was working for? Does he continue to work and suffer? For what are we living for.
To hope to defy the odds?

You dont know it yet but all your problems stem from this fact.
My problems are from my face as well. I need lower jaw surgery, along with a rhinoplasty.
I’m extremely recessed and I have shitty coloring (dark brown eyes and black hair)