Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel High school Slut tries to use me to get even with her supposed ex

• Thread starter Deleted member 250
  • Start date
Deleted member 250

Deleted member 250

Left the Incel Community
-
Some Girl that I kinda knew approached me and asked for my number and inb4 >Fakecel out

I told her know because I suspect that she was trying to make fun of me as because I already asked out different girls (including her once) multiple times and that ended terribly, also I suspect she came for me because she got exposed for sucking someones dick (Probably Tyrone) behind her boyfriends back and I think he dumped her.

I think she went for me because me and her boyfriend live in the same neighborhood (he’s only 3 inches taller than me but he frame mogs me to hell)

Volcel if you don't bang that girl and ascend.

Some Girl that I kinda knew approached me and asked for my number and inb4 >Fakecel out

I told her know because I suspect that she was trying to make fun of me as because I already asked out different girls (including her once) multiple times and that ended terribly, also I suspect she came for me because she got exposed for sucking someones dick (Probably Tyrone) behind her boyfriends back and I think he dumped her.

I think she went for me because me and her boyfriend live in the same neighborhood (he’s only 3 inches taller than me but he frame mogs me to hell)

Perfect opportunity to ascend.
Even sluts rejected me because I acted odd.

Perfect opportunity to ascend.
Even sluts rejected me because I acted odd.
How am I even supposed to talk to her?, she was talking to her friends about getting even with her boyfriend because I heard her a few feet behind me.

We also share another period in class together and she won’t even notice that I’m in there and she needs an group assignment done.

I’m trying not to become an orbiter again like I did for the last girl I liked

is this a joke? just take the fucking opportunity, dude. what the fuck.

Good call. Better to be a discerning incel than a simp incel.

Are you a friend of her boyfriend? If you aren't, wtf should you care

Volcel if you don't bang that girl and ascend.
yup just take your chance who cares what the reason is behind her trying to bang you just do it and bask in glory lol

no*

not fucking know.

This is the perfect opportunity for you. Get together with her and fake being interested and in love with her. Use her for sex and if you get bored drop her like a hot potato.

Only reasonable approach of this situation.