Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee High school volleyball foid gets demolished by tranny on other school's team

PPEcel

PPEcel

cope and seethe
-

View: https://youtu.be/fYS32TuDFuA

:feelsPop::feelsPop::feelsPop:

Bruh moment

The Washington Examiner reports:
On Sept. 21, the Cherokee County school board in North Carolina voted 5-1 to forfeit all matches for the women's volleyball teams at district high schools against Highlands School, which is located in the Macon County School District. The vote came after a player was struck in the head by a spike from the transgender opponent.

Hiwassee Dam High School's athletic director supported the board's decision and, according to the meeting minutes, told the board that "a statement needed to be made and that it [was] unfair and unsafe" for teams to compete against Highlands.

What's odd is that they didn't have the guts to point out why exactly it was unfair and unsafe for femoids to compete against biological men. It really is a shame that the rabid left has cowed most sane and rational people into silence. Well, not us. Men who pretend to be femoids are still men, just severely mentally ill.

Another article on the same incident:

Last edited:
Monkey knife fight

I bet her nose got fractured

Transgender Volleyball Player Causes Severe Injuries to Biological Woman   YouTube   Google Ch
FUCKING CUCKS ARE EVERYWHERE :lasereyes:

Future is trans female :feelshaha:

You may like my thread on how feminism backfires:

@PPEcel

Sorry sweaty but you’re not entitled to compete only against other females.

The future is feMALE I suppose jfl.

Clowns vs clowns

Low inhib mogs me
IF YOU USE SPECIAL FONTS YOU CAN SAY ANYTHING IN YOUTUBE COMMENTS AND IT WON'T GET DELETED EXCEPT THEY CAN REPORT THE COMMENT I LOST MY YOUTUBE ACCOUNT 7 TIMES ALREADY ON 7 DIFFERENT EMAILS

IF YOU USE SPECIAL FONTS YOU CAN SAY ANYTHING IN YOUTUBE COMMENTS AND IT WON'T GET DELETED EXCEPT THEY CAN REPORT THE COMMENT I LOST MY YOUTUBE ACCOUNT 7 TIMES ALREADY ON 7 DIFFERENT EMAILS
lol

Jfl reminds me when the U.S. women's football team lost pathetically to U-15 boys. Then that Megan guy had the gall to whine about how they're not being equally paid as their male counterparts. Bitch, nobody gives a fuck about women's football and that's why you ain't getting paid the same as men. Also, isn't gender a social construct? Just go and join a men's team and you'll see if you're performing the "exact same job" as male footballers. :lul::lul::lul:

Feminists are reaping what they sowed.

The one based thing about troons jfl

Also I remember I got spiked in the face with a volleyball in gym class many years ago. Volleyballs r soft and it just bounced off, foids being dramatic as usual :feelsseriously: