Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee High School Whores Have Pregnancy Pact

IronMike

IronMike

Overlord
★★★★★
In 2008, a group of small town girls made and agreement to get pregnant at the same time by local chads and normies. This video talks about the repercussions 10 years later

What the fuck in tarnation of hell is that pregnancy cult

Regardless of whether there was a pact, these skank sluts should have been publicly flogged, sterilized, and their babies taken away to be raised by non-whores.

Because its Trendy to be pregnant with yur gurlfriends:heart::heart:

Regardless of whether there was a pact, these skank sluts should have been publicly flogged, sterilized, and their babies taken away to be raised by non-whores.
the main girl they interviewed had 2 children with her high school boyfriend then left him LOL

3A64A007 294D 44A2 9878 13883CC733E1

just goes to show easy it is for women to get laid.

just goes to show easy it is for women to get laid.
it's easier for a woman to get laid than it is for you to get a group of friends together for a movie

I personally know femanoids who did this. They and their men don't even work, the parents betabux the kids.

So 18 girls get knocked up at the same time and they dont think there is any connection?

I remember that. Fucking lel. I can't believe that was 10 years ago.

Didn’t one girl try and fuck a homeless person just to get into the pact? Or is that a different story?

My goodnessfeel sorry for the daughter

"it's just biology bro"

What's wrong with this? I support this girl.

1) She got pregnant in her prime years. 16 is when girls are SUPPOSED to get pregnant. Not 38 like modern western culture tries to tell us
2) She married the guy who impregnated her. She is monogamous.

The only thing she did wrong was have sex before marriage, but backwards modern western society won't let teen girls get married, so she really had no choice.

What's wrong with this? I support this girl.

1) She got pregnant in her prime years. 16 is when girls are SUPPOSED to get pregnant. Not 38 like modern western culture tries to tell us
2) She married the guy who impregnated her. She is monogamous.

The only thing she did wrong was have sex before marriage, but backwards modern western society won't let teen girls get married, so she really had no choice.
Yes, she got pregnant during the healthiest period, however, she got pregnant when she, and her now divorced husband were not financially well off. And it was for the wrong reasons. You don't have a child just because you watched The Secret Life of the American Teenager

Nuke Everything

This makes me want to shove my dick into a blender

I've seen it in the hospital, too many times. The foids are usually fat.