Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious High T High IQ song

Black metal is associated with angsty teens, not high T high IQ individuals

It's over....I'll buy the rope

When I was taking AP calculus in high school, there were a lot of football playing jocks in there. They all listened to pop rap, Drake and shit. That's what it seems intelligent high T men listen to.

Us low T geeks listen to angsty music

When I was taking AP calculus in high school, there were a lot of football playing jocks in there. They all listened to pop rap, Drake and shit. That's what it seems intelligent high T men listen to.

Us low T geeks listen to angsty music

>Jocks
>Intelligent

Really?! No.

Yeah, I took a lot of AP classes, and easily 50% of the people there were football players and/or wrestlers.
Because they have the motivation to try hard, even if they aren't smart. Real smarticle particles don't try and still do good in AP.

Because they have the motivation to try hard, even if they aren't smart. Real smarticle particles don't try and still do good in AP.
In any AP class, there are people who aren't particularly bright, but they study their asses off. Some of these jocks I would say were especially bright, some just studied a heck of a whole lot.

Listen to real metal

In any AP class, there are people who aren't particularly bright, but they study their asses off. Some of these jocks I would say were especially bright, some just studied a heck of a whole lot.
lol you don't even have to be smart to do good in ap classes. I didn't study or try for shit on 3 of my ap courses and passed, all I did was read a couple of summaries of most my shit near the end and that was that. I don't get how some people find it so necessary to go try hard when it doesn't even matter.

lol you don't even have to be smart to do good in ap classes. I didn't study or try for shit on 3 of my ap courses and passed, all I did was read a couple of summaries of most my shit near the end and that was that. I don't get how some people find it so necessary to go try hard when it doesn't even matter.
You don't need a genius 130 IQ to do well in AP classes, but I still think the average IQ of AP students is significantly higher than that of the general student population.

You don't need a genius 130 IQ to do well in AP classes, but I still think the average IQ of AP students is significantly higher than that of the general student population.
I mean I guess

How can a song be high iq. The only one I can think of is the element song.