Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Highest earning Vtuber nip foid tried to alt+f4 her run in tutorial mode.

starystulejarz

starystulejarz

30+ years old khfl slavcel neetcel (13yrs+) virgin
★★★★★
Firefox xiE9Z83j4Q

That stupid bitch is the 2nd most donated person on youtube. She had millions of fans, she got kicked out of Hololive because she was retarded and were leaking shit to some normie. Then in her 2nd channel she was growing massively and earning shitload of money, then decided to quit and be on her own. But it wasn't enough for her she wanted more as a attention whore as she is she decided to become Voice actress but since competition is massive she got suicidal because it was the first time in her entire life where she had to grind like a guy and now she did the attention whoring suicide attempt. I hope she will be successful by mistake the next time. Her wealth should be donated to the incels that she scammed, she only earned that money because that whore was doing GFE streams. She wanted even to sue 4chan for revealing truth about her. Fuck that retarded whore.

Gfe rushia  nazuna
average stream of that fake bitch while she was getting railed by her BF

Some people are so weak holy shit legit tutorial mode and failing. Damn it

I suffer more than her. weak-minded asshole

Foids clearly lived in tutorial or easy modes, then they would commit suicides or telling their life is harder, and anyone wouldn't understand them lol

I heard about the holocaust, what is hololive. Another Jewish regime

what is hololive. Another Jewish regime
It's a place where foids can generate wealth by getting adored by horny simps, they are using 2d/2.5/3d anime avatars. So it's like the holocaust but for the wallet of the e-cucks.
Hololive china

It's a place where foids can generate wealth by getting adored by horny simps, they are using 2d/2.5/3d anime avatars. So it's like the holocaust but for the wallet of the e-cucks.
View attachment 1088943
2 Nukes weren't enough. What a hellhole I have discovered. People really want to live in anime reality :feelsrope:

Sources just revealed she was found unconscious after downing an entire bottle of M&Ms.

Idk who that is, or what a vtuber is, and I get the impression that it's better off that way.

All I see is bing chong ching

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back