Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill In WW2 32 men were stranded in Island with 1 becky Taken with lust they tried to hv her, to survive she convinced them to kill each other to win her

glowIntheDark

glowIntheDark

I who have never known foids
★★★
Near the end of World War II (1944), a husband, Shoichi Higa, and his wife, Kazuko, were living on the island called Anatahan. They were copra farmers. Japanese lived there. There were islanders who worked the farms, but they all left.

Shoichi was worried about his sister in Saipan, so he traveled there, leaving his wife in charge of the farm. He tried to return but was blocked due to war mobilization. There was no word on whether his sister was alive and well.

One day, a bunch of Japanese ships were bombed by US planes, and 31 survivors, all men, reached the island. They ranged in age from late teens to late twenties. Gensaburo Yoshino, a man who worked on Shoichi’s farm, suggests he and Kazuko pretend to be married so these sailors will not try anything with her.

The rouse held, and they ruled over the island until, one day, Morio stabbed Yoshino to death and took Kazuko as his woman. The balance of power changed.

One day, two men stumble upon a downed US plane. Inside, they find a corpse and two pistols. This changed the balance of power for the third time. Kazuko ended up “married” to Riichiro Yanagibashi, who eventually — accidentally? — drowned.

There came a point when after 11 men had died competing for the only woman on the island when the remaining men decided they were done. Fuck that shit.

Screenshot 20240223 225338

The US ships came by and told them the war was over and they could return to Japan. No one believed them and stayed on the island.
Kazuko heard that her life was in danger now that the men had stopped fighting for her. As a result, she fled into the jungle for a month, hoping to flag down a passing US ship. She returned to Japan.

to be fair that's hardcore. she might have been passed around to at least 3 cocks but she made sure they didn't live to tell the tale

This all happened within the span of one year!

Men are such backstabbing simps that all started killing each other for some used up pussy within one year. :fuk:

This is why men will never unionize as brothers to destroy women’s rights.

Men are such backstabbing simps that all started killing each other for some used up pussy within one year. :fuk:

I think even here most incels wouldn't agree to share the ressources but with normies like them it's 10x worse

absolutely brutal

to be fair that's hardcore. she might have been passed around to at least 3 cocks but she made sure they didn't live to tell the tale
men I'll quite literally die to get a chance at 5/10 pussy

I think even here most incels wouldn't agree to share the ressources but with normies like them it's 10x worse
also lol to the curry on your avi kek

All over some sub5 fishfaced gook whore

That's why nips love NTR so much.

All over some sub5 fishfaced gook whore
even I as a fairly blackpilled dude sometimes underestimate men's capability to destroy/fight/compete for a 1/1000000 chance of subhuman pussy

That foid looks like a tranny, if those nip faggots loved trannies so much they should be fucking each other
Horny men literally have zero standards. There are days when I am so horny I literally have 0 standards. Like sometimes I feel like I can fuck any foid that is alive with a pusle

That foid looks like a tranny, if those nip faggots loved trannies so much they should be fucking each other
Makes me sick how much men will betray each other, men you've known for years even, just for the CHANCE some busted ass mid whore will let u eat from her fesikh hole. I genuinely wish if a male-led uprising ever occurred that there was a 10 Commandments of some sorts, a universal guideline for men, and one of those commandments being thou shall not betray thy brother

I thought that picture is of the husband.

Why didnt they just rape her all together since they raped so many women as japanese soldiers back then.

Jfl at being a soldier and dying for a woman that looks like a man.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back