Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Highest IQ posters?

• Thread starter Deleted member 26884
  • Start date
Oh, you make me blush. But seriously: these faggy ego stroking threads happen too frequently.

For me, the highest IQ member ever is @Dalek.Skaro.

Honor mentions: You (not to return the favor, lately you spend too much time in the sewers, go back to ID, you furrosexual; your posts were good). @Gymcelled @epillepsy @your personality @BlkPillPres @Edmund_Kemper @grondilu @ShadowTheEdgehog @B.O.G.A.R.T. @ReturnOfSaddam

Forgot @Grothendieck :feelswhere:
Honored bro. Also tend to agree with your list. Though there are many high IQ posters on this forum and it's hard for me to remember their name off the top of my head

@Clarity1 has dropped some really insightful posts

@anon1822 While i wouldn't really call his posts high IQ in the traditional .co sense, his rants do a great job of describing the psychology of rotting/life dissatisfaction/time waste and their effects on both our physical and mental state. Maybe I'm biased but some of his posts seem really on point and even profound at times

A thoughtful graycel... Joined: Oct 16. It's only natural I haven't heard of him, I was monkmaxxing already.

Yeah, this guy's posts are not only brutal, but super relatable.
He was lurking for a while he said and I believe it from his posts

Oh, you make me blush. But seriously: these faggy ego stroking threads happen too frequently.

For me, the highest IQ member ever is @Dalek.Skaro.

Honor mentions: You (not to return the favor, lately you spend too much time in the sewers, go back to ID, you furrosexual; your posts were good). @Gymcelled @epillepsy @your personality @BlkPillPres @Edmund_Kemper @grondilu @ShadowTheEdgehog @B.O.G.A.R.T. @ReturnOfSaddam

Forgot @Grothendieck :feelswhere:

lol how come i am on that list?

@BummerDrummer @Azaylias @Uggo Mongo @RREEEEEEEEE @IslaVista2014

10629315_310470695802235_2198937717684092505_o-jpg.359688

Jbpill is High IQ

Why does it surprise you? You have posted some pretty based things.

idk, im a fucking idiot ngl, failed school a lot, barely got this job. Always slipped through by pure luck, shouldbe dead and rotting under some bridge now if this world was fair. So yeah, jfl, not really high IQ. lol.

any jbc theorist

High IQ postmaxx

@SteveMinecratf
@anon1822