Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Highest IQ posters?

• Thread starter Deleted member 26884
  • Start date
Circlejerk.co thread

In all seriousness tho.
@based_meme is pretty high iq. Doing high level work in computational modeling and AI.

@Grothendieck is already learning advanced level mathematics. Including algebraic geometry smh.

@PPEcel has a good education and is learning law in a good place. Too badd he is libcucked

@FullTimeLoser has 2200 elo

I am sure there are other high iq users as well.

In terms of inceldom I'd say @Gymcelled @grondilu @FrailPaleStaleMale @ChinaCurry make good threads and posts(forgetting a couple others)
dropped to 1900 on lichess but whatever

2200 elo means your high iq bro. have you tried programming or something of that sort?
jfl I dropped out the first semester and didn't attend a single class. I can't study for shit. In highschool I managed to get high grades without studying, in college I lived in dorms and there was no one there to force me to go to class and I ended up not even knowing when my exams were and failed every single subject

jfl I dropped out the first semester and didn't attend a single class. I can't study for shit. In highschool I managed to get high grades without studying, in college I lived in dorms and there was no one there to force me to go to class and I ended up not even knowing when my exams were and failed every single subject

Well at least this shows you have great potential. Inceldom causes lack of energy and motivation so I understand that you havn’t bothered with higher education yet. But do keep in mind that if you really pushed yourself you could probably make quite a lot of money. Some day maybe :)

Well at least this shows you have great potential. Inceldom causes lack of energy and motivation so I understand that you havn’t bothered with higher education yet. But do keep in mind that if you really pushed yourself you could probably make quite a lot of money. Some day maybe :)
bruh i'm 26 and have no money for college or anyone supporting me. it's already over/

bruh i'm 26 and have no money for college or anyone supporting me. it's already over/

Damn couldn’t you start saving money and take a loan though?

Damn couldn’t you start saving money and take a loan though?
nah i'd rather die slowly. I haven't touched a book in 7 years there's no way this is happening

None of those people are high-IQ at all. Except maybe Josef, they are all unfunny postmaxxers with repetitive schticks.

High-IQ: @Atavistic Autist @House @Edmund_Kemper @NoCopeNoHope

Most Based: @Neggr @Mogged Loner

None of those people are high-IQ at all. Except maybe Josef, they are all unfunny postmaxxers with repetitive schticks.

thanks man

@Atavistic Autist

Thank you:cryfeels: that means a lot !

@ReturnOfSaddam @Legendarywristcel

yet another IQ circlejerk thread which turbo truecels will never be mentioned in

Post your favorite highest IQ posters, no limit on how many.

Also any thoughts on my posts?

@Personalityinkwell @FinnCel @ThoughtfulCel @Diocel @IncelCream @TigerFestival @Ricecel X @gymletethnicel @RREEEEEEEEE @NuclearCel @JosefMengelecel
My list would be @Edmund_Kemper @your personality @Personalityinkwell @Robtical @FallenPrime @Mainländer @TallCelFag @epillepsy @RREEEEEEEEE

Thx
@ionlycopenow i like his threads and relate.
@Irredeemable based as fuck and high iq.
@GoffSystemQB the only mod who doesn't take himself seriously and is genuinely cool.
@RREEEEEEEEE best rater.
and many others.

But those were the high iq inceldome posters, now if i had to say high iq in general:
@pp183 very high iq on the social issues and it dynamics
@SadLonelySingle working on quantum physique
@BrazilianSigmasDad he's gonna save the economy
@Zettacel what would technology be without him
and of course all the high iq sewercels that are advancing us as human beings every single day.

Thanks brothers. I appreciate it. :feelsLSD:

@ShadowTheEdgehog @epillepsy @TallCelFag

Last edited:
waiting for him to use the Fallen's pfp again :feelsbadman:
I will use it when I reach 10000 posts, so keep replying to my threads

@Lone-Star

@chudur-budur
@pp183
@TheNEET
@Blacktarpill
@ShadowTheEdgehog

@chudur-budur
@pp183
@TheNEET
@Blacktarpill
@ShadowTheEdgehog
1551192772167.jpg

@Gymcelled whenever he makes a thread it ends up getting pinned, obviously high IQ stuff.
@your personality because of his posts tbh.
@FastBananaCEO mostly because of his recent threads tbh.
@BlkPillPres even if I don't agree with most of the stuff he posts, he is high IQ, can't deny that.
@Mainländer usually doesn't post in ID but when he does it's always an High IQ post so I think it makes sense to include him too.
@anon1822 while his threads are usually not related to Inceldom, they are high IQ stuff imo.
@Edmund_Kemper nigga gets constantly banned for bait threads but other than those his threads are High IQ.

@ShySaxon Because Avi is nice
Also @Personalityinkwell thinks i am high iq... Secretly
:waitwhat:

idk man maybe. you're not a bad user though

@RageAgainstTDL, @FrailPaleStaleMale, @Atavistic Autist, @(Some dude with a Beethoven avi forgot username), @Fontaine, @itsOVER

Kasporov only has an IQ of 135.
That was from a shitty 10 question test though. Real iQ tests would factor in more variables, G intelligence, POI, mnemonic memory thresholds and take multiple hours. Infact that same test said he had "incredible memory" So I assume he would score insanely high on any verbal iq subtest. Maybe higher than the 150~ limit

Kasparov still isn't a great genius, he's just good at memorizing chess games. Bobby Fischer was a genius.
Both of those kikes probably mog so many top tier scientists and shit yet they put their whole lives into some wood and marble game.

Bobby Fischer was pretty smart. Kasparov overrated.

Memorization and flowcharts. It's not a game of creativity.
What about some faggots who make new openings or figure out how to exploit games that were thought to be impossible to get through

They don't do it on the fly. Grandmasters are just playing memorized games.
but creative doesn't mean done on the fly tbh. Also they could use the already known sets in a "creative" way and apply them to games no one else considered using them in

@TheSecondComing is very IQ