Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Highschool potrayed social status

AfricanKing

AfricanKing

Recruit
★★
In Highschool everyone whether you were handsome or a mutant you were stuck in the same class or in the same playground but usually friend groups are formed by how good looking a person was/socially accepted. In nearly every school there is the most handsome group of boys and girls which portray the chads in the real world and then there are lower ranks until you reach the ugly loners with no friends and no one to hang around with (Trucels in adult life). The point is, high school is an accurate portrayal of what life is going to be like outside, however in high school everyone is forced to see or talk to each other (class activities etc) which is when bullying etc occurs as the high social status (chads/chadlites) take advantage of the lower status males etc.

over for home-schooled cels

People who are genetically gifted in highschool=people who are genetically gifted now (almost always bar freak accidents).

Chads in highschool are chads now, whores in high school are whores now, uglies in high school are uglies now.

Interdasting stuff, also lolling @ whoevers alt this is
11011603 10207203714956920 9190012477725690111 n

hs never ends

People who are genetically gifted in highschool=people who are genetically gifted now (almost always bar freak accidents).

Chads in highschool are chads now, whores in high school are whores now, uglies in high school are uglies now.

Interdasting stuff, also lolling @ whoevers alt this is
View attachment 400791
slaves to genes, that blackpill is inescapable

troll avi, good post

In Highschool everyone whether you were handsome or a mutant you were stuck in the same class or in the same playground but usually friend groups are formed by how good looking a person was/socially accepted. In nearly every school there is the most handsome group of boys and girls which portray the chads in the real world and then there are lower ranks until you reach the ugly loners with no friends and no one to hang around with (Trucels in adult life). The point is, high school is an accurate portrayal of what life is going to be like outside, however in high school everyone is forced to see or talk to each other (class activities etc) which is when bullying etc occurs as the high social status (chads/chadlites) take advantage of the lower status males etc.
Brutal, so if u didn't have no friends in HS it's over

hs never ends
Tbh. People are pretty much the same after a certain age, made no significant emotional/mental progress since I was a child, because how could I if I am excluded from all developmental milestones? No first kiss, no sex, no friends. Am the same person as all those years ago, only that I now don't go to school, but to uni/work.
Although my knowledge about many fields increased, my personality remained the same and my position too, but nowadays only without corporal aggression against me because it's no longer ok to throw stuff at people or beat me them. Still nobody voluntarily interacts with me and still I have nothing more than contempt for everything due to that reason. And also other people didn't change, they just became more subtle.

The years I spent in high school were incredibly blackpilling to me as an autistcel who was homeschooled for years. It really proved the importance of being NT as a male.
And you're right, most of the time good looking people were friends with each other, and the ugly friends with each other. The same good looking ones you'd see in all the pictures from parties posted on social medias or whatever. I remember a 6+ girl who seemed to be friends with a sub-4 girl but those occurrences were very rare. They were probably friends since kindergarten or something and just stuck together.

Whenever I need a potent dose of suicidefuel I go on facebook and witness how most of the high school low inhib NT Chads from my school are married to the same high school Stacy with a high-paying job. The ugly, often less outgoing ones have no updates for sometimes more than 5 years, I often wonder if some of them roped after running out of copes.

Last edited:
cant escape the blackpill, im not even halfway done with hs

The years I spent in high school were incredibly blackpilling to me as an autistcel who was homeschooled for years. It really proved the importance of being NT as a male.
And you're right, most of the time good looking people were friends with each other, and the ugly friends with each other. The same good looking ones you'd see in all the pictures from parties posted on social medias or whatever. I remember a 6+ girl who seemed to be friends with a sub-4 girl but those occurrences were very rare. They were probably friends since kindergarten or something and just stuck together.

Whenever I need a potent dose of suicidefuel I go on facebook and witness how most of the high school low inhib NT Chads from my school are married to the same high school Stacy with a high-paying job. The ugly, often less outgoing ones have no updates for sometimes more than 5 years, I often wonder if some of them roped after running out of copes.
This