Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Hiroshima sized racepill and gorillapill- Japanese women swoon over gorilla in zoo over Japanese males.

autisticghost

autisticghost

My birth was an error
-
This is just fucking insane. Fucking clown world. You really gotta feel sorry for Asian men. Asian women seem to abhor them with the fury of a thousand suns.

lol

@ThoughtfulCel thoughts?

@ThoughtfulCel do you know him?

@ThoughtfulCel You win

lol

@ThoughtfulCel thoughts?
@ThoughtfulCel do you know him?
@ThoughtfulCel You win

I knew This piece of shit ape. He isn't me trust me. He was an asshole chad who I should have beaten to death when I had the chance. Unfortunately he got transfered out before I could.

Gorilla 2293965 1280

I knew This piece of shit ape. He isn't me trust me. He was an asshole chad who I should have beaten to death when I had the chance. Unfortunately he got transfered out before I could.

View attachment 336816
You can still ascend with the JBG with noodles

Lifefuel for dickcels considering gorillas have tiny dicks

3cm? lmao. Also even back then women only fucked those with the biggest dick. That why our average is way bigger than other apes.

This is just fucking insane. Fucking clown world. You really gotta feel sorry for Asian men. Asian women seem to abhor them with the fury of a thousand suns.

:soy:

Today, the average erect gorilla penis is 3cm (1.25 inches) long, the average chimp or bonobo penis comes in at around 8cm and the average human penis stands at around 13cm
:feelswhere::feelswhere::feelswhere:

Lifefuel for blackcels

Suifuel for ricecels

sizepill gympill
just be robust theory

3cm? lmao. Also even back then women only fucked those with the biggest dick. That why our average is way bigger than other apes.

You guys need to stop with this bullshit, you have the sequence mixed up, women weren't choosing shit in the days without rape laws and police

What did happen is that the men with the biggest dicks (usually part of a package of other Chad traits) were claiming women the most and killing off other men

The reason why we still have Chad genetics around today, isn't because women were CHOOSING these men, its because these men were CLAIMING women and KILLING OFF THE COMPETITION

Before modern times, brides by conquest and arranged marriages were the norm, women didn't choose anything

If you don't believe this, please tell me under which framework were women given the chance to choose, they literally only recently got rights (relative to the length of human history)

You guys need to stop with this bullshit, you have the sequence mixed up, women weren't choosing shit in the days without rape laws and police

What did happen is that the men with the biggest dicks (usually part of a package of other Chad traits) were claiming women the most and killing off other men

The reason why we still have Chad genetics around today, isn't because women were CHOOSING these men, its because these men were CLAIMING women and KILLING OFF THE COMPETITION

Before modern times, brides by conquest and arranged marriages were the norm, women didn't choose anything

If you don't believe this, please tell me under which framework were women given the chance to choose, they literally only recently got rights (relative to the length of human history)

I dunno man, I werent there. For all we know women were running the show. Imagine getting all worked up over a simple comment lol