Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL His good personality won her over

"Well recently, I got a dating app"

This is where it begins (and ends at the same time for many many guys) :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

[–]JustTryingIt012 points4 hours ago
Oh my God who cares that's he's a model. Who actually gives a fuck. Go with someone you like, someone you vibe with and can be a friend with aswell. The 'miss out on a chance' cuz he's a model is pathetic.
Dick is dick and if he doesn't dick you like a guy who isn't a model but cares, what's the point.

Oh god the males are coping hard

This is where it begins (and ends at the same time for many many guys) :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
LMAOOOOOOO
"I want something casual, but I also want it with someone who is a friend to me. In other words, I only want to hook up with guys that I can hang out with and talk to as well. I do not want a relationship. And I do not want a one time hookup."

LMAOOOOOOO
"I want something casual, but I also want it with someone who is a friend to me. In other words, I only want to hook up with guys that I can hang out with and talk to as well. I do not want a relationship. And I do not want a one time hookup."
Lol. Literally how can you compete? She wants a clown AND a fuck buddy in one person and chad can satisfy that. And of course she doesn't want just one guy.

oh my god a male model? :soy::soy::soy::soy:

Brutal dogpill username

I'm surprised soydit was actually being reasonable in the comments but everyone knows she isn't going to take their advice and smash him anyways lul

Hope it's a based Chadfisher

Lol. Literally how can you compete? She wants a clown AND a fuck buddy in one person and chad can satisfy that. And of course she doesn't want just one guy.
From knowing a sex haver, that's the kind of shit relations hypergamous foids are into and it's extremely tiring.

You gotta talk to them all day, and then all night ... Irl, on the phone, on computer ... Nothing ever happens, except the chit chat, and then after maybe a week or two, you might expect a bit of fun. And then, she says goodbye, or nothing at all, and she finds another emotionnal sponge to talk and talk and talk while you just rot alone.

And, of course, none of these foids are model tier. They are really average, if not below.

Jfl. Have you seen how she said it is the first guy she is really attracted to? :lul:

Personality theory strikes again for lurkers. Thanks Inceltear for the suggestion

Damn that guy must have some great game, personality and confidence :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:

Lets hope its a fake profile and she will be greeted by some balding truecel like me.

Introjection is one hell of a thing

"Well recently, I got a dating app"

With that phrase her looksmatch loses his shot at happiness and love.