Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Hispanic men are bluepilled faggots

Logic55

Logic55

Blackpill Philosopher
★★★★★

In Hispanic cultures, it is common for men to praise women. I have never met a hispanic misogynist. It seems like I'm the only Hispanic guy that hates women. Hispanic men like to throw huge parties for girls when they reach age 15. I'm going to be honest, as a Hispanic myself, I have to admit that men of my own race are foid worshippers. If you disrespect women, hispanic men will get pissed off and harshly condemn you. Respecting females is the norm in Hispanic culture. To be fair, there are some Hispanic incels on this forum, but they are very tiny minority. @XDFLAMEBOY, I salute you. I admire you for accepting the blackpill even though it is not normal for our people to know about it or even understand us

Last edited:
cuck faggots

View attachment 1149489
In Hispanic cultures, it is common for men to praise women. I have never met a hispanic misogynist. It seems like I'm the only Hispanic guy that hates women. Hispanic men like to throw huge parties for girls when they reach age 15. I'm going to be honest, as a Hispanic myself, I have to admit that men of my own race are good worshippers. If you disrespect women, hispanic men will get pissed off and harshly condemn you. Respecting females is the norm in Hispanic culture. To be fair, there are some Hispanic incels on this forum, but they are very tiny minority. @XDFLAMEBOY, I salute you. I admire you for accepting the blackpill even though it is not normal for our people to know
Yup
Our culture is gynocentric and cucked af. That's why im an anti traditionalist

Actually I knew a kid who was hispanic, he was 5'3" max, he actually was the first to mention JBW although this was 6 years ago idk if that was a term at the time, I was just learning of the blackpill at that time.

They also make a lot of foid worshipping music that inflates the foids ego

View attachment 1149489
In Hispanic cultures, it is common for men to praise women. I have never met a hispanic misogynist. It seems like I'm the only Hispanic guy that hates women. Hispanic men like to throw huge parties for girls when they reach age 15. I'm going to be honest, as a Hispanic myself, I have to admit that men of my own race are foid worshippers. If you disrespect women, hispanic men will get pissed off and harshly condemn you. Respecting females is the norm in Hispanic culture. To be fair, there are some Hispanic incels on this forum, but they are very tiny minority. @XDFLAMEBOY, I salute you. I admire you for accepting the blackpill even though it is not normal for our people to know about it or even understand us
Honesty all normies are except for muslims and rappers

Whites are bigger cuckolds
Most “men” are cockholds but imo rice are the worst we just have no male energy and we seem to worship anybody we consider above us

Most “men” are cockholds but imo rice are the worst we just have no male energy and we seem to worship anybody we consider above us
That is very pathetic

They get pussy, so it doesn’t matter tbh.

Only if you have a good looking face. An ugly guy with an Edgar will be ignored
true, height doesn't really matter for Hispanics because they're shorter on average than the west

El muchachos el bluepill

View attachment 1149489
Thanks man! :feelsokman: Yeah there's not many of us that I'm aware of. I think rice and currycels are the least popular when it comes to dating their own kind. however with Latino men a lot of men our race are blue pilled normies. And here in Colombia while I see a lot of couples. most of them don't even know what are Incels. Those guys while I understand they want to respect their women, modern ones are awful the young Gen Z ones. You are right though we have an unpopular opinion. Ever since foids rejects me with their giving me only IOD and call me a creep my whole life. That's when it was time to take the Black pill :panties::feelsLSD::feelsautistic::blackpill:

true, height doesn't really matter for Hispanics because they're shorter on average than the west
if Latina foids become like Asian foids, on wanting white men and taller then them due to westernized influence. Then more Latinos while be aware of it. I hope black pill will go mainstream, since the red pill already went mainstream awhile ago. Those Red pilers really believe in self-improving in order to get a gf however we know it's not true and won't work like some of us :redpill::blackpill:

View attachment 1149489
It’s because their extreme right wing culture I hate Hispanics!

good riddance

View attachment 1149489
Not really. Stats show they are the Highest T males and have kids very early and numerously

eyyy esse us tradcath latinx based conquistadors worship them mamisitas n shit bruh

Not really. Stats show they are the Highest T males and have kids very early and numerously
Just proves masculine men are actual cucks for foids