Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy I want to go burgermaxxing

• Thread starter Zhou Chang-Xing
  • Start date
Zhou Chang-Xing

Zhou Chang-Xing

Overlord
★★★★★
I want to go look for a burgerwhore because I saw how low the average managerial salaries are for Europoors and I don't want to stay in this shit continent being overrun by exotics. So, I'm considering to go burgermaxxing to find a burgerwhore. Whe searching for an American dating site I found this:

It basically advertises burgerwhores as if they're all Hollywood rom-com protagonists, LOL.

My main issue with burgerwhores is just how traditional they are and how they report to always want the man paying for dates while at the same time being super entitled. From what I've read not every American toilet is like this.

Interestingly enough, here in the Netherlands whenever I meet a burgerwhore she almost always has a Dutch husband. Personally, I want to find an Asian burgerwhore, or would I be shooting myself in the foot by limiting myself to a small demographic when I should be chasing Non-Hispanic White-American toilets?

One hot thing about burgerwhores is the prevalence of IBS and social anxiety in the country (though it's significantly lower than in neighbouring Mexico), I just love the idea of a flatulent chubby toilet. In reality American toilets aren't that fat, as I went to the country and I barely saw any fat people, unless they all just stay inside and avoid going outside.

Are there any pitfalls with burgermaxxing?

I am thinking of also religionmaxxing to find a Quiverfull toilet to maximise genetic output, or is that only for high income Burgerchad's?

I remember a decade ago I was looking at a Kazakhstani dating site and there was a Kazakh Turk guy who basically looked like this:

Saying how much he loves American toilets and wants to find a burgerwhore wife.

At the time I thought "anything other than an Asian burgerwhore is cope", but I'm willing to lower my standards to include all burgerwhores except for 2 ethnicities, Non-Hispanic African-American and Hispanic African-American burgerwhores. :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: Literal genetic trash, in fact, they are more likely than Non-Hispanic White-American men and Non-Hispanic Asian-American men to kill you.

From what I can find, Non-Hispanic Laotian-American toilets are the most likely to marry a Black man, so I should probably try Laomaxxing while burgermaxxing. That, or I'll burgermax with a Non-Hispanic White burgerwhore and then divorce her after I get citizenship to try to get a Non-Hispanic Lao burgerwhore. But divorce-rape is worse in America than almost anywhere else.

What kind of burgerwhores do burgercels think is the best to go for?

What kind of burgerwhores do burgercels think is the best to go for?
for sure dont go after the ones in bigger american states like jew york, texas, california and florida cause thats where chad only cunts thrive.

for sure dont go after the ones in bigger american states like jew york, texas, california and florida cause thats where chad only cunts thrive.

Isn't that also true for rural states? Every time I see a 6'9 TikTok'er with some Noodlewhore girlfriend or wife it's always a blonde haired blue eyed Chad from Wyoming or Idaho. I honestly think that my chances might be best in places like Texas or Florida.

Always knew europeans were ripped off. But we slavcels are ripped off even more. Same prices as in the west but the wages are complete shit.

That's what happens when you have a regulated yet open "free" market with the West. All the products go through the same heavy regulations as they do in Western Europe, wealthy Western men move eastwards, and Slavic youth move westwards. You also get taxed to death in Eastern Europe because they just adopt the tax systems from the West, in fact the European Union actively tries to discourage European countries from being tax havens (having low taxes), this is why Switzerland is so rich. Tails is absolutely right about moving away from Germany to Switzerland.

In the EU, almost half of your paycheck is taxed, then almost half of your expenses are taxed.

The Philippines is also a bureaucratic nightmare, but because their taxes aren't as ridiculously high as in Europe everything is cheap there.

In Europe we have the worst of both worlds, high taxes and low wages. America has the best of both worlds, low taxes and high wages. This is why White youths are massive immigrating away from Europe.

That's what happens when you have a regulated yet open "free" market with the West. All the products go through the same heavy regulations as they do in Western Europe, wealthy Western men move eastwards, and Slavic youth move westwards. You also get taxed to death in Eastern Europe because they just adopt the tax systems from the West, in fact the European Union actively tries to discourage European countries from being tax havens (having low taxes), this is why Switzerland is so rich. Tails is absolutely right about moving away from Germany to Switzerland.
In the EU, almost half of your paycheck is taxed, then almost half of your expenses are taxed.

The Philippines is also a bureaucratic nightmare, but because their taxes aren't as ridiculously high as in Europe everything is cheap there.

In Europe we have the worst of both worlds, high taxes and low wages. America has the best of both worlds, low taxes and high wages. This is why White youths are massive immigrating away from Europe.
When you say America you probably just mean Texas. Haven’t heard a lot of positive things about other states.