Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Hitman Agent 47 travels to curryland and brutally mogs all the pajeets.

wereq

wereq

Eugenics Lover Suffering From Unfixable Inequality
★★★★★

Fucking nice nostalgia. I loved playing this game.

There's an Mumbai map in Hitman 2 too

dr von kamprand is bae

Those levels were iconic. Would always get lost in the city jfl. Got me interested in Sikh religion
Sikhism is a truecel religion. Imagine following a faith that demands you to looksmin by wearing a stupid turban and not shaving.

@ReconElement @Uggo Mongo the game devs got the "saar saar" meme right even before it was a thing! :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Good to know that we know good English saar, actually India English real saar, very good and easy to understand

Good to know that we know good English saar, actually India English real saar, very good and easy to understand
Well us Indians are the most English-speakers in the world saar.

just gime your adress and i will come with my friends and shit on your street saar
Only if yuo and freinds use it to have snowball fiet with me saar.

Didn't they remove the level due to backlash from the Sikhs?

WE hindu dindu, fucker mother i will come to you beat your mooslem ass and will fuck your grandma and dog
Patel Hinddoostoo weak against strong meat eater supeeror Mooslim aeryan man like me and shit on my cleen roods when sea me.

Patel Hinddoostoo weak against strong meat eater supeeror Mooslim aeryan man like me and shit on my cleen roods when sea me.
PISSLAM beating my rupels that you fuck with goats, goats>mooslemas

@ReconElement @Uggo Mongo the game devs got the "saar saar" meme right even before it was a thing! :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Does he say Saar or does he say "shop"? Subtitles say shop unless there's a different point in the video where they say Saar. :feelsStudy:

Does he say Saar or does he say "shop"? Subtitles say shop unless there's a different point in the video where they say Saar. :feelsStudy:
Its in the tone and servile curry manner of speaking not the words and dialogue.