Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL HIV positive nigger is hired to take girls/JBs virginity

Based since that guy even gets paid to do it.

Chilling and upsetting

He is doing lovely things for his country:

IQ scores differ substantially across nations. This study argues that cross-country variations in IQ scores, to a large extent, reflect the burden of parasitic and infectious diseases (PIDs) and iron and iodine deficiency (IID) in infancy and in utero. Furthermore, it is shown that the prevalence of health insults, through the channel of cognitive ability, is influential for the level as well as the growth in productivity across the world. Using data for 181 countries and an instrumental variable approach, regressions reveal that the prevalence of PID–IIDs is influential for growth and income inequalities globally.

Savage's and barbarians, wish the world didn't have subhumans like these in 2021...

Who cares what a bunch of chimps do tbh?
Let them do whatever the fuck they want.

Yawn, nothing surprises me anymore, stuff like this only saddens me.

Savage's and barbarians, wish the world didn't have subhumans like these in 2021...
And our government is sending them millions worth of funds, thinking it will improve something in these shitholes :lul:
The people there don't need money, they need 3000years of human evolution.

And our government is sending them millions worth of funds, thinking it will improve something in these shitholes :lul:
The people there don't need money, they need 3000years of human evolution.
governments and NGO like based Bill Gates send them Condomos and feminism. That is a good thing, reduces their birth rate.
title is exactly what happens

:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

imagine feeling bad for these girls getting to have sex while young while you rot on this forum

Children being infected with AIDS? But I'm supposed to say "Doesn't matter, had sex?" That's twisted. Not all sex is worth having. You wouldn't have sex with a gay dude.

Children being infected with AIDS? But I'm supposed to say "Doesn't matter, had sex?" That's twisted. Not all sex is worth having. You wouldn't have sex with a gay dude.
no where in the vid does it claim he is a gay man

Didn't you grow up during the Reagan years? You should know at least something about HIV. The risk for PIV is low.

JFL this nig gets to fuck dozens of 12 yo JBs while we're rotting here in our "rich" country as terminal virgins.
Black JBs don't count as human being, it's like wanting to fuck a gorilla JB, would you? :feelsthink: Have some self respect

Black JBs don't count as human being, it's like wanting to fuck a gorilla JB, would you? :feelsthink: Have some self respect

He's a gorilla himself though so it balances out.

no where in the vid does it claim he is a gay man
Didn't you grow up during the Reagan years? You should know at least something about HIV. The risk for PIV is low.

I never said it was. I said there's sex that's not worth having. Like same sex sex. Or sex that will literally goddamned kill you if you're not careful.

I never said it was. I said there's sex that's not worth having. Like same sex sex. Or sex that will literally goddamned kill you if you're not careful.
What about sex with obese women?

this sex is part of the initiation for that culture. that culture is full of living people

who the fuck are you to say they shouldnt be having this kind of sex? you're a pretentious fuck

this sex is part of the initiation for that culture. that culture is full of living people

who the fuck are you to say they shouldnt be having this kind of sex? you're a pretentious fuck

People living with HIV. It's not "pretentious" to say you shouldn't have HIV if you can avoid it. It's not pretentious to say that it's abhorrent to knowingly infect children with HIV. That's decades of science.

People living with HIV. It's not "pretentious" to say you shouldn't have HIV if you can avoid it. It's not pretentious to say that it's abhorrent to knowingly infect children with HIV. That's decades of science.
Did you start kicking your manlet legs in anger when that guy called you a pretentious fuck

This is why the rest of the world needs to stop sending foreign aid to those uncivilized barbarians and let them rot to death. Cut off all their communication too, because the retards in Nigeria only know how to use the internet to scam people.

Hundreds of billions of dollars have been sent to Africa in the past decades and they are still bitching about being sick poor and hungry - and then you see videos like this one and find out exactly the reason why.

Gross but women would laugh if we were the ones getting raped so I don't care.

so what if they're living with HIV? the dude who is "infecting" them, seems fine

plus its not even a guarantee that they will get HIV from sex

their culture and customs should be respected

:soy::soy::soy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:

JFLLLLL sheboons aren't JBs, they don't even look like females :lul:

so what if they're living with HIV? the dude who is "infecting" them, seems fine

plus its not even a guarantee that they will get HIV from sex

their culture and customs should be respected

People with cancer "seem" fine, until they're dead. What is this shit, do you not know what HIV is?

I hate this monkey race, but this is BASED:feelscomfy:

People with cancer "seem" fine, until they're dead. What is this shit, do you not know what HIV is?
cancer and HIV are very different things

and everyone dies. that is part of life

cancer and HIV are very different things

and everyone dies. that is part of life

Everyone dies, but murder is illegal. If I go out and jab people with AIDS infected blood, that's illegal.

this isn't murder though

you are twisting definitions to fit your soy agenda

It's transmission of a deadly virus. If your argument is "But it's not necessarily murder," as if to say if it WAS murder then it would be bad, what we're doing now is bargaining. Murder is bad. So how far removed from instant death does something have to be before it's no longer bad?

It's transmission of a deadly virus. If your argument is "But it's not necessarily murder," as if to say if it WAS murder then it would be bad, what we're doing now is bargaining. Murder is bad. So how far removed from instant death does something have to be before it's no longer bad?
its not murder, period. there is no guarantee of the transmission. and there is no guarantee HIV results in death

its like saying mcdonalds murders people because they sell cheap unhealthy food to poor people, and those people die of heart attacks

are you by any chance autistic? because you comparing potential std transfer to murder is one of the most retarded, idiotic arguments i have heard

its not murder, period. there is no guarantee of the transmission. and there is no guarantee HIV results in death

its like saying mcdonalds murders people because they sell cheap unhealthy food to poor people, and those people die of heart attacks

are you by any chance autistic? because you comparing potential std transfer to murder is one of the most retarded, idiotic arguments i have heard

You're not following me. We're bargaining now. If murder is bad, how far removed from instant death does something have to be before it's no longer bad?

And there is no comparison to McDonalds. I can improve my heart health if I eat shit. There is no cure for HIV. And you know that, but you're being obtuse.

You're not following me. We're bargaining now. If murder is bad, how far removed from instant death does something have to be before it's no longer bad?

And there is no comparison to McDonalds. I can improve my heart health if I eat shit. There is no cure for HIV. And you know that, but you're being obtuse.
you're begging the question with the "how far does something have to be removed from instant death before its bad"

you're begging the question with the "how far does something have to be removed from instant death before its bad"

Before it's NOT bad. You're not following me.